Saturday, February 23, 2019

'6 teen' by Rachael Funnell


Hello 2Crafty fans! 
Rach with you sharing today with this vivid, masculine, grungy layout featuring my boy.....
Using a few fabulous 2Crafty chipboard pieces!!!


2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Today (from fine word set 3)
Assorted Arrows
Steampunk Collage
6 from Large number set)
Scrabble tiles
2018
Chain length


I wanted the Chain length to been seen & not get lost....  What better way than
 inking the chain with black, I then cut into 3 smaller lengths and placed on my page.....


I have few Assorted Arrows which have been treated with a couple of coats with gesso...
 I thought it would be a nice contrast against the black....

Also! inking with black is the fine word Today (from fine word set 3) looking 
great sitting to the left side of my photo...


The Steampunk Collage. Firstly I gave it couple of coats of gesso, & once dried
adhering it to the right side of the photo, a little just sitting underneath my photo...

I then inked the number 6 with black and adhering it onto the Steampunk Collage
 using some foam tape for the added dimension...




To finish off my layout and inspired by the colours that I added to my background I
 throught it would bring my layout together nicely.... I treated both the scrabble tiles 
& the 2018 with a coat of gesso, then adding some colour to the these pieces.... 


Thankyou for stopping by!!
 I hope I have motivated  YOU in some way when creating your next masculine layout
 and 2 Crafty having such a GREAT range of chipboard pieces to do just that!!