Sunday, December 23, 2018

'Christmas Cheer'
By Rachael Funnell

Hello Everyone!
We are well into December and with only two days to go before
 Christmas day, can you believe it.......
 I am really excited and am feeling the festive spirit....  How about you??? 
I have another Christmas themed layout to share, this layout is of my girl!

'Christmas Cheer'


2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:  


'Christmas Cheer' title
'Love' from Fine word set 1
Engraved baubles
Fine leaf bush
Sweet holly corner

I started by giving the chipboard pieces a coat of gesso...
I then finished the 'Christmas Cheer' title & the Fine word 'Love'
 with heat embossing in Liquid platinum....




Continuing on with the heat embossing to the gorgeous 'Sweet Holly corner' 
 with a glazier white embosssing powder, then cutting this corner in half and 
placing a piece either side of my flower cluster...... 


Next : Inking the Fine leaf bush with 2 tones of green & cutting up into 
smaller pieces & placing them in & around my flower clusters....


Lastly the gorgeous Engraved bauble. I started with giving it a coat of gesso,
 then heat embossing the ball again using with Liquid platinum powder &
finishing the bauble with sanding the mini balls strip & bow.....




AND! That's it from me this year.... 
I'd like to Wish YOU all a VERY MERRY Christmas 
and I hope 2019 good to YOU!