Thursday, October 4, 2018

Summer album by Elena Martynova

Hello my dear friends!!!
I'm always very sad when summer ends here in the northern hemisphere. And although
autumn is quite warm, but everyday it gets colder, the days are shorter and the rains
 interfere to go for a walk.
With my work I want to remind you about the past summer, about the riot of colors,
 singing birds and aromas of flowers.


"Life is Beautiful" - Summer Album

This album will store photos and records of the past summer. About sunsets,
 sunrises, meetings with friends and family, about joys and adventures.
This chipboard doily decorates the album cover.


I've used a collection of paper "Botany summer" by Fabrika Decoru.
















Inside the envelope for photos.



 

I made two more envelopes from the rest of the paper.




2Crafty Chipboard used:




Hope you got some ideas for your future use of 2 Crafty chipboards & I hope you enjoy the selection of chipboard that I have chose for my notebook. Thank you very much for your visiting today! 

See you !
http://blogmadevselenaya.blogspot.com