Sunday, October 14, 2018

October Inspiration "Cherish" by Hina

Mixed Media Mini Canvas
"Cherish"

Hello there..
I am back today with my inspiration for October..
I created a vintage style mixed media canvas and used some beautiful chipboard
 pieces from 2Crafty.


I created lots of layers on a small sized box canvas using different elements and incorporated the chippies therein.



I chose corners and flourish designs of chippies for this project.


Fine Word "cherish" was the perfect way to add a finishing touch on top of the photo.


For all the chipboard pieces here, I have applied finnabair's wax in "white gold" after a layer of white gesso for the vintage look and dull finish on the project.
More detailed pictures..



2Crafty supplies used:

Corner Lorena

Fine word set

Suzie's Swirl

Hope you enjoyed the post and got inspired!!