Wednesday, September 5, 2018

'Timeless' Mixed Media Layout
By Kripa Koushik

Hello friends,

My project this month is a 12x12 scrapbook layout, 
inspired by the mood board at Mixed Media Place.


As always, all the chipboard pieces were given a few coats of white gesso. I've cut up
Ella's border into the individual flowers and tucked in between the layers. Can you
 spy gold on the Ella's border flowers, its from gold foil that was lying around my desk.
 I also added some gold foil to the background.


I've also tucked pieces of Circle Lace Panel under paper layers. This chipboard
 piece was only coated with white gesso and stamped over in a few random places.


All the other chipboard pieces were sprayed pink.
Here is a close up of the left side of the layout.


2crafty chipboard used:
Scroll 3
Ella's Border
Fine Word Set 2
Circle Lace Panel



Thank you for stopping by the 2Crafty chipboard blog today.

Wishing you a creative week ahead.
Kripa Koushik
www.thecolourpress.blogspot.com