Saturday, September 22, 2018

"Skaterboy" PLUS Video Tutorial
By Sabrina Turpin

 Hello 2Crafty fans!
Summer is nearly over here in Canada, kids are back to school and days are getting
shorter and shorter... this means more time to stay inside and work on some new layouts!
This time around I have a new layout to reveal that features my son who is turning 10 very soon. 
 
Here are some close up shots of the chipboard elements.


For the "Summer Leaf Stems", I used white enamel with blue sparkles.


On the title, "Skater Boy", I applied black embossing powder
 and then applied silver embossing ink on top.


For the "Funky Leaf Swirls", I used navy metallic paint
 and applied silver embossing ink on top.


On the "Western Set 1" feathers, I applied teal ink and traced the contour with black ink. 
For the "Checkerboard" in the background, I applied black embossing ink roughly.

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Funky Leaf Swirls (M00539)
Summer Leaf Stems (M00411)
Skater Boy (W00445)
Western Set 1 (M00649)
Checkerboard (660045)


 I've prepared a short video to show how I worked the chipboards to achieve this result:

TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE




That's all for today! I hope you enjoyed this and that it'll help fuel 
your creativity! See you soon for more creative ideas!