Monday, September 17, 2018

September Inspiration with Lisa Amiet


Hello all!

It's Lisa here today to share some inspiration with you.

For this layout I have created a multi layered combination of some gorgeous 
2Crafty Chipboard pieces mixed with lots of fussy cut elements.

Here is my layout...

"Adventure"

I have used a few different designs in this layout. 
I have finished my chipboard with white embossing powder.


I have used a couple of the 'Element Set 3', on either side of my photo, in among my layers.


I have also used a couple of the 'Mini Swirls 1', also tucked in among my layers.


Lastly I have used two of the 'Mini Travel Words Set 2'


I really love how great the chipboard looks in white, how well it goes with 
the lovely soft pastel colours of the paper collection and flowers.


 The travel words were perfect for this layout! 

2Crafty Products used:




I hope that you like what I have created and that 
it inspires you to get 2Crafty today :)

Lisa xo