Monday, July 23, 2018

"Love is a Four legged Word' Layout
2nd July inspiration By Rachael Funnell

'Love is a four legged word'

Hello everyone! Rach today sharing my 2nd layout as part of my July inspiration....  
Inspired by the colour scheme in this adorable photo of my daughter with our
 furry family member 'Princess' to create this layout...

Including these 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces...
Heart Charm
Moroccan bits
Circle heart frame
'Love is a four legged word' 

Starting with the 'Love is a four legged word' title which I thought was just perfect
 for this photo.. I have added gone and added a peachy ink colour to it....


Wanting to draw attention to my photo without over powering it, So I first adding a couple
of coats of white acrylic paint before adhering the Circle heart frame onto the photo...


With the 'Moroccan bits' I have placed without my page... I firstly inked them a
 navy blue ink before adhering them!!




Lastly! With the 'Heart Charm' I have inked with a sliver ink, before
 attaching it underneath the photo, to finishing it off nicely....

Hopefully I have inspired you in someway to scrapbook those photos you
 may have of your furry family member....
Until next time!