Monday, May 28, 2018

"Smile" layout by Noura Pompilla + Photo tutorial

Hi 2crafty fans

Noura here today to share my latest inspiration for May 
A simple masculine page which I hope you like.
I also made a photo tutorial which explains my process.

Layout "Smile"


Photo Tutotial 

1.- first I made my mixed media background with inka gold and black modelling paste then I add a lindys spray "time travel teal". 


2.- I took a stencil with black distress and apply to the sides added some lindys spray and stamps 

3.- I did some scribbles with liquid paper then I took a piece of cardboard I painted in blue and black to higlight the textures pass a layer of gesso


4.- stick a little thread with matte gel ,Bubble grid panel were painted in black gesso and circle dot frame painted in rust paste finally my tittle from Word circle set 1  emboss in black embossing powder

Some close ups







2crafty Chipbords used:

Word Circle 1
Bubble grid panel 
6"circle dot frames


Thank you so much for stopping by
see u next month
xoxo