Monday, February 19, 2018

February Inspiration By Torsa


Hi Friends,


Today I am here at 2 Crafty Blog with my February Inspiration !! I have created two different projects of different flavors , hope you would love it !!

"Love This Life "


I created a layout with a dark backdrop and grungy look !!



I have heat embossed all my chipboards with Lindy's embossing powder !! I have done several coats of embossing to get the desired result !! I have created ombre effect on the title by embossing and it is really looking fabulous !!

Below are few close -ups :-






I have also created a video tutorial : 



I have used following products for this project :

1. 6" Circle Dot Frames
2. Brick Panel
3. Love this Life



"Life is not measured by minutes "

I have created a vintage valentine project with various chipboards from 2 Crafty !! and beautiful flowers from 49 and market !!



Firstly I did heat emboss all my chipboards with Lindy's embossing powder !! Then added vintage gold wax on it to get a real vintage look !!

Below are few close-ups :-







I have used following chipboards :-
1.Parisian Border
2.Frame Celia's Flourish (unit of 3)
3.Leafy Twig Branches4.Life is not measured

"Love Today"

This month 2 Crafty is guest designing for CSI Challenge !! I have created an inspiration for CSI #248 !!

To get the pastel look ,I have colored the heart panel  chipboard with Lindy's magicals . Heat embossed the butterflies and title !! Created an ombre effect on the title by using two different embossing powers from Lindy's !!

Below are few close ups :-





I have used following chipboards :-


 Hearts Clumps (unit of 3)
2. Addy's Butterflies (unit of 3)
3. Love Today (unit of 3)


That's all for today !!
See you soon :) 


Hugss!!