Wednesday, January 17, 2018

January Layouts by Rachael Funnell

'Australia Day 2017'

Hello everyone!
Rach with you to share 2 layouts that I created for this month.....
My first page 'Australia Day 2017' featuring a photo of Hubby, our daughter & myself !
Which I decided to go the colour scheme from the Australian flag - red, white & blue.... 

2 Crafty Chipboard used: 
Indian Feathers
6" Clock face frame
2017
Using the Stars & the negative/left over piece from ATC - Tiny hearts & Stars 
Chevron bits
Lattice leaves
Australia Day title
Stars

To create more of an interesting background, I have used the negative/left over piece
from ATC - Tiny hearts & Stars as a template & with a blue pen to add stars to my background... 🌟


Added a few of the Tiny Stars, inking some red & adding gesso to others.....



Also! added some gesso to the 6" clock face & some of the Chevron bits...
Another Chevron bits have been inked with either blue & red inks....


 I decided to add a couple of the Lattice leaves & Indian Feathers, leaving them raw...

The title 'Australia Day' has been inked with blue, The 2017 chipboard piece 
has a coat of gesso & inked with red ink....



***********************


For my second layout featuring my daughter & one of her friends....

'Enjoy This Moment'

2 Crafty Chipboard used: 

6" Flamingo frame Set
2016
Flamingo
Enjoy this Moment
Word Circle set 2 - Summer Fun

Firslyt I cut away part of the chipboard title - this moment is your life,
(saving this for another page 😉) then inking 'Enjoy This Moment' with a burgundy ink....


All other chipboard pieces have been heat embossed....
The Palm leaves from the 6" flamingo frame set embossed with a moss green.


The SUPER CUTE flamingos embossed with a pinky gold....



The Summer Fun circle, the 2016 & the circle part of the 6" frame all embossed with white... 


Hope that I have inspired you in some way...
Thanks for stopping by!