Tuesday, October 17, 2017

October Inspiration with Rachael Funnell

Hello everyone!
Rach with you to share two layouts created with 2 Crafty Chipboard goodness.....
My first layout featuring my #HANDSOME son.... 
(I know I am a biased mum) 😉😀

#HANDSOME

I have used quite a few chipboard pieces on this page....
When you first take a look at this page, you wouldn't think that I have 9 different chipboard pieces 

2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Wing set 1
Medium steam punk gears 
ATC - Tiny Hearts & Stars (a couple of the hearts)
Giant gears (1 of )
Triangle set
Assorted Arrows
Mini # word set 1 (#HANDSOME)
light bulb 
6" Circle revolution frame



The triangles & 6" circle revolution frame I have given couple of coats of gesso...


The Giant gear & Medium steam punk gears have been inked with  Distress Oxide 'Broken Chain'


The  #HANDSOME, ATC - Tiny Hearts & light bulb pieces all have been inked with a gold ink...
 Seriously ADORE the newly released #MINI Words sets....
 All time FAVOURITE 2 Crafty chipboard pieces....  


And lastly the Assorted Arrows & Wing inked black....


 Really like the dramatic look this wing has by just adding black ink to it!!!  




For my second layout featuring my gorgeous girl & our dog 'Princess'...

"Puppy Love"

2 Crafty Chipboard used:

Fine word set 2 (gorgeous)
Lace heart frame
2017
Mini Branches
Puppy Love title
Allegra frame


The Fine word - Gorgeous sitting on the edge of the photo & 2017 have been inked with black ....


The Allegra frame I used has 3 coats of gesso & cut into 2 pieces.....


The Mini Branches I have placed thought out my page have all been inked with brown....

The beautiful Lace heart frame, I've heat embossed with a Aqua
AND another newly released chipboard piece Puppy Love title with a golden yellow... 
 VERY HAPPY with end result! 


Thanks for popping by!
Hopefully I've inspired in some way....

Until next month!