Monday, October 23, 2017

October Inspiration by Ingrid
with Photo Video Tutorial

Hello crafty friends!
Today it's my turn on the blog and I have two projects AND a photo video tutorial.

The first is with a photo of one of my vacations.
Just love these small and colorful little streets!

GREECE

Enjoy the photo tutorial here:


And some details:


Using the grid panel for my background.


Some flowers, threads, art stones and beads.



The butterfly frame.


2Crafty products used:
Flourish adornment set 4
Butterfly frames
Grid Panel





And here is my second project, a special one.
Found this small photo of my mom who passed away nine years ago....miss her so much...

PRECIOUS

A round canvas for a change!
I started this one by applying some modeling paste on the canvas.
Added some colors (my moms favorite!). 


The fine word 'precious' with two coats of gesso.


For this project I cut up one of the fine stem frame and layered them on one side.


A flower doily and a whispy dandelion. 


The cut up pieces of the fine stem frame.


2Crafty products used:
Fine stems frames
fine word set 2
Flower doilies
Whispy dandelions




Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx