Monday, October 23, 2017

October Inspiration by Ingrid
with Photo Video Tutorial

Hello crafty friends!
Today it's my turn on the blog and I have two projects AND a photo video tutorial.

The first is with a photo of one of my vacations.
Just love these small and colorful little streets!

GREECE

Enjoy the photo tutorial here:


And some details:


Using the grid panel for my background.


Some flowers, threads, art stones and beads.



The butterfly frame.


2Crafty products used:
Flourish adornment set 4
Butterfly frames
Grid Panel





And here is my second project, a special one.
Found this small photo of my mom who passed away nine years ago....miss her so much...

PRECIOUS

A round canvas for a change!
I started this one by applying some modeling paste on the canvas.
Added some colors (my moms favorite!). 


The fine word 'precious' with two coats of gesso.


For this project I cut up one of the fine stem frame and layered them on one side.


A flower doily and a whispy dandelion. 


The cut up pieces of the fine stem frame.


2Crafty products used:
Fine stems frames
fine word set 2
Flower doilies
Whispy dandelions




Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx


13 comments:

Janette said...

Absoulute stunning creations Ingrid, I particularly like the one of your Mum, maybe because of the sentiment involved, but they are both really gorgeous.x

Elena Martynova said...

Ooooh this is so pretty! So much tenderness and love in every detail !

Rachael Funnell said...

Both of your projects are GORGEOUS (as always) Ingrid 😀

Kareen Dion said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love both of them!

Di Garling said...

Two wonderful projects Ingrid, both a absolutely stunning.

Tammy Klingner said...

Just love your style, and that one of your mum is so special

Lilibleu Scrap said...

Ingredibly beautiful projects! Love them all!

Debbie said...

Beautiful ! Always admire your attention to details and placement of color!

Karine Gagnon said...

I'm a fan! Everything you create is so beautiful!

MARIE S said...

Temps de tendresse et de romantisme à travers ces 2 pages éblouissante !!

Lisa Amiet said...

Stunning projects Ingrid!!

Noura Pompilla said...

with out words <3

Mary Catt said...

Absolutely fabulous work! Ingrid, I love your work so much! 😊