Saturday, August 19, 2017

Karine's Shares for August

Dear 2Crafty friends,

Karine here with you today to share two new layouts filled with 2Crafty chipboard goodness!
 Let's jump right to the first one.

"Enjoy the Journey"

My main inspiration came from the Decorative Rod Set 2 piece I chose. I painted it
black and partially covered it with bronze and dark teal embossing powder. I glued
 it in the middle of my layout, vertically.


The shine I got on that piece is gorgeous!


I decided to use a few of the 6" Clock Face Frames here and there on my layout.
 I embossed them in bronze embossing powder.


For my title piece, I chose the Enjoy the Journey title.


I embossed it with the same bronze and dark teal powders I use all through my layout.

Here are a few other close-up pictures.




2Crafty Chipboard products used:

Enjoy the Journey 

Decorative Rod Set 2

6" Clock Face Frames





"Perfection"

I used roughly the same sketch for this second layout, but I went a bit crazy with the colors.



I began with the Retro Panel. I cut it in 3 pieces and embossed them with a black
 glittery embossing powder. I then rubbed some Art Alchemy waxes on the edges.


Over my picture, I placed the beautiful Ornate Dragonfly. I embossed it with
 a dark blue powder, and then, rubbed some waxes to add to the old finish.


 I treated my title, the word Perfection, the same way.


I embossed the Weeping Vine in gold embossing powder. I then cut it apart
 and placed pieces here and there on my layout.


2Crafty Chipboard products used:

Retro Panel


Ornate Dragonfly


Perfection

Weeping Vine


I hope you like my layouts. Have a nice day.
Karine
xx