Friday, July 21, 2017

July Inspiration - by Debbie

"Love Is In The Air"


Hi everyone!
 Debbie here with your today to share my July projects featuring 2Crafty Chipboard!
  My first layout is a romantic one.  I added some masking to the background and random stamping.

2Crafty Chipboard Used:
Beaded Hanging Heart
Fine Leafy Bush
Love is in the Air
Lacey Border Set
Corner Annalise


I used both of the Corner Annalise, one on each side of my picture.
Both were embossed with Antique Taupe embossing powder.


I embossed the Fine Leafy Bush with Verdant Embossing powder, then lightly inked the edges with a lighter green ink.  I cut the chipboard into pieces and placed it in several areas of my layout.


Here I've placed a piece from the Beaded Hanging Heart embossed with a mixture of
Antique Taupe and Plum Embossing powders.  I inked a piece from the Lacey borders
with a distressed ink and placed pieces randomly around my picture.


My title, Love is in the Air, was treated the same as the Beaded Hanging Heart,
embossed with a mixture of Antique Taupe and Plum embossing powders.



"Beautiful"

I was looking through some old pictures on my computer and came across this one I
took several years ago. I can remember that day, when I patiently waited to get that
 "perfect" photo of the bee on my flowers. Lots of stamping and misting on the background paper.
 I created this layout for the current challenge at the

Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo July Challenge - Beauty.


2Crafty Chipboard Used:
Bubble Clumps
Beautiful Loopy Font
Frame Lucy's Flourish
Oriental Flower Stem


I embossed the Frame Lucy's Flourish with a mixture of Ebony, Fuchsia and Verdant
embossing powders.  The same was used on the Bubble Clumps.  The bottom left of the
 picture is a piece from the Oriental Flower Stem, embossed with Verdant embossing powder.
 I added some microbeads to the Bubble Clumps.


The title was embossed with a mixture of Ebony and Fuchsia embossing powders.
  Love the effect!


Tucked beneath the pink is a flower piece I cut from the Oriental Flower Stem,
which I embossed with Fuchsia embossing powder.

I hope I've inspired you!

See you next month!
Debbie