Monday, April 17, 2017

April Layouts Created by Rachael Funnell

'HELLO Beautiful'

Hello 2 Crafty fans!
Rach with you today sharing 2 layouts created for April....

Inspired by the colour combo from the photo of my daughter to create 'HELLO Beautiful' layout..
2 Crafty Chipboard used..

2016,
Indian Feathers,
Fanciful Butterflies,
Circle heart frames,
HELLO Beautiful title,
Flower Petals.

With the Flower Petals I decided to emboss a few with a purple & blue, then a couple with gesso.




HELLO Beautiful title has a couple of coats of gesso......


 With the 2016 & Fanciful Butterflies I have inked only the edges with a
Brown Distress ink, just to make the raw chipboard POP a little more..... 


 While the Circle Heart frame I have rubbed over ever so lightly with a brown distress ink...


I have two of the Indian Feathers peeking out, one either side...
 I added a coat of gesso to them and while still wet added a little bit of glitter... 
Once gesso dried added another very light coat of gesso, just to tone down the 
glitter colour & finished off inking the feathers with purple ink!!






For my 2nd layout.... 
Once again colour combo inspired by the photo...
This time of my son! Absolutely LOVE this photo of him!

'Summertime Love'

2 Crafty Chipboard used:

2016,
Fine Word Set 1 (Love),
6x6 Summertime words,
Small Film Strips,
Chevron Bits,
Medium Film Strips,
Handdrawn Heart.


With the Chevron bits I've added a couple of coats of gesso to some... and inked black the others....


The small & medium Film Strips I've inked with a sliver.....
The 2016 inked with..... teal


The Handdrawn Heart has a couple of coats of gesso...
While the Fine Word love is inked with black!!!



That's it from ME for this month...
THANKS for popping by!