Monday, February 27, 2017

February Projects By Kavitha

Hello 2crafty fans,

Kavitha here today to share my February projects.

"Memories" Layout

I used Kasiercraft "Blue bay" collection.
I created the mixed media background using clear gesso,texture paste 
and color bloom sprays.


I used "Star Circular Frame" behind the photo and added  "Angel wings"
chipboard, which I feel perfectly suits this photo.


I have also used a "flourish" from the "Leafy Shrub Set #3"for my
floral arrangement, and finished it off with "Memories" title.
The star circular frame is heat embossed with shabby blue embossing powder and rest
 of the chipboard pieces are heat embossed with glitter black embossing powder.


2crafty chipboard used:
Star circular frame
Angel wings
Leafy shrub set 3
Line words-Good times borders




"Galaxy Theme ATC cards"

My second project is a set of ATC cards in a galaxy theme.
After creating the background I used 
"Handdrawn star"  and "Interlocking grid panel"
to decorate the ATC cards.


Both the chipboard pieces are heat embossed with
silver and black embossing powder.


2crafty chipboard used:
Handdrawn star  
Interlocking grid panel


Thank you for stopping by.