Tuesday, February 21, 2017

February Inspiration by Debbie Burns

Hi everyone!
 Debbie here with you today to share my February projects.

"A Moment Captured"

I love the outdoors and two of my favorite things are butterflies and flowers.
I found this beautiful butterfly on Pinterest and was drawn to the colors.   I applied
some misting, inking and random stamping to the background paper.

2Crafty Chipboard Used:
Addy's Butterflies 
Heidi's Vines
A Moment Captured


I applied brown and melon embossing powder to the Heidi's Vines 
and added some coral microbeads.  


The Addy's Butterfly was embossed with a mixture of brown and antique taupe powders.


I used the same mixture of brown and antique taupe embossing powders on the title.


"Love You"


I went for a softer color pallete on my next layout.  Lots of flowers, butterflies and layers!

2Crafty Chipboard Used:
Frame Yvette's
Love You
Flourish Adornment 2


Frame Yvette's was embossed with oatmeal.  


The Flourish Adornment 2 was embossed with oatmeal also.  I cut it into 2 pieces.


Here I've placed the other half of the Flourish Adornment 2.


Love the title!
  I embossed it with an antique pink powder.

I hope I've inspired you today!
Until next time . . .
Debbie



8 comments:

Tammy Klingner said...

Such gorgeous layouts, I especially love that butterfly layout! So controlled! Well done Debbie. x

Di Garling said...

Another fabulous post Debbie. LOVE them both.

mes10doigts said...

Love your sweet layouts, Debbie! :)

kavitha said...

Both the layouts are so sweet

ingrid said...

Love them both! Beautifully done!

Lilibleu Scrap said...

This is amazing! Lovely layouts!!

Lisa Amiet said...

oooh these are beautiful Debbie!

Mary Catt said...

So beautiful both of them! 😊