Tuesday, February 21, 2017

February Inspiration by Debbie Burns

Hi everyone!
 Debbie here with you today to share my February projects.

"A Moment Captured"

I love the outdoors and two of my favorite things are butterflies and flowers.
I found this beautiful butterfly on Pinterest and was drawn to the colors.   I applied
some misting, inking and random stamping to the background paper.

2Crafty Chipboard Used:
Addy's Butterflies 
Heidi's Vines
A Moment Captured


I applied brown and melon embossing powder to the Heidi's Vines 
and added some coral microbeads.  


The Addy's Butterfly was embossed with a mixture of brown and antique taupe powders.


I used the same mixture of brown and antique taupe embossing powders on the title.


"Love You"


I went for a softer color pallete on my next layout.  Lots of flowers, butterflies and layers!

2Crafty Chipboard Used:
Frame Yvette's
Love You
Flourish Adornment 2


Frame Yvette's was embossed with oatmeal.  


The Flourish Adornment 2 was embossed with oatmeal also.  I cut it into 2 pieces.


Here I've placed the other half of the Flourish Adornment 2.


Love the title!
  I embossed it with an antique pink powder.

I hope I've inspired you today!
Until next time . . .
Debbie