Sunday, December 25, 2016

December Inspiration Projects
by Jaya Raghuvanshi

Hello 2Crafty Fans!

Wishing all, you wonderful people a very Merry Christmas!
 Today I have a few projects to share with you all using the gorgeous 2Crafty chippies.
 I hope you will like them and be inspired to create something yourself.

My first project is this really Christmassy layout I created.

" Smile"

Some close ups-


The title chippie has been covered with white gesso.
When dry I added some  black art sugar and caramel alcohol ink.
 The Christmas ornament border chippies have been colored using alcohol inks


I heat embossed the snowflakes in white embossing powder and
 the deer set has been covered in gold foils  

2Crafty Chipboards used-

Christmas decorative ornament border
Smile loopy font
Linear snowflake
Deer set
Ornate snowflake




Next up is this mixed media canvas I created. 

"Create"

Some close ups-


The chippie pieces here have been coated with gesso and painted. Once the paint was
dry I outlined the chippies with white pen to make them pop out.


2Crafty chipboards used-

6" Clock face frame
Square collage panel
Steampunk gears medium
Steampunk gears small


Hope you like my projects for the month.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!




4 comments:

Di Garling said...

Wow such an awesome post Jaya, especially that gorgeous layout. Soooo beautiful. Love the little canvas too. Beautiful projects.

Valerie Ouellet said...

Fabulous projects Jaya xxx

Rachael Funnell said...

Your Canvas & your layout.. WOW! WOW! WOW! 💕 them.. x

Mary Catt said...

Wow! Gorgeous projects once again, Jaya!