Sunday, December 25, 2016

December Inspiration Projects
by Jaya Raghuvanshi

Hello 2Crafty Fans!

Wishing all, you wonderful people a very Merry Christmas!
 Today I have a few projects to share with you all using the gorgeous 2Crafty chippies.
 I hope you will like them and be inspired to create something yourself.

My first project is this really Christmassy layout I created.

" Smile"

Some close ups-


The title chippie has been covered with white gesso.
When dry I added some  black art sugar and caramel alcohol ink.
 The Christmas ornament border chippies have been colored using alcohol inks


I heat embossed the snowflakes in white embossing powder and
 the deer set has been covered in gold foils  

2Crafty Chipboards used-

Christmas decorative ornament border
Smile loopy font
Linear snowflake
Deer set
Ornate snowflake




Next up is this mixed media canvas I created. 

"Create"

Some close ups-


The chippie pieces here have been coated with gesso and painted. Once the paint was
dry I outlined the chippies with white pen to make them pop out.


2Crafty chipboards used-

6" Clock face frame
Square collage panel
Steampunk gears medium
Steampunk gears small


Hope you like my projects for the month.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!