Sunday, October 23, 2016

October Inspiration By Lisa Griffith

'Love'




Hi 2Crafty fans, Lisa here with my projects for this month. First up is a really
shabby pink layout I created about my grandparents using lots of papers, inks,
and of course pretty chipboards!

2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:

'Dandelions'
'Ingrid's Frame'
'Fine Words Set 1'



These dandelions are my new favourite piece, I can't get enough of them!


I was going for a really shabby look so I just painted all my 
chipboards with white acrylic paint and then tucked them into my layout.


My second layout is with a photograph of my little guy.

'Dream Big'


I love the title chippies so much, they always add a lot of drama to a layout. Here I used 
the piece 'Dream Big' and I painted it with black acrylic paint so it would really stand out.

2 Crafty Chipboards used:

'Anthea's Butterflies'
'Sharon's Butterflies'
'Dream Big'
'Birds Set'



I painted the 'Anthea's Butterflies' with white paint and then lightly stamped
them with black ink.



I hope I have inspired you a little,
See you next month!




11 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Gorgeous work, as always, Lisa! That first page is amazing!

Catherine Giguère said...

Your layouts are amazing, full of details, I love your style!!!

Trudi Harrison said...

Stunning creations! I especially love the emotion that each one evokes

Trudi Harrison said...

Stunning creations! I especially love the emotion that each one evokes

Di Garling said...

Fabulous layouts and great use of all the chippie pieces too. Love them both.

Kris Berc said...

Wow! These are stunning!!!

Rachael Funnell said...

Both of your layouts are SENSATIONAL... :)

Valerie Ouellet said...

I love both of them! Wow!

kavitha said...

stunning,both of them.Love your style

Lilibleu Scrap said...

Wow, wow, wow !! I love both of them !! <3 <3

Mary Catt said...

Two amazing layouts, Lisa! Just love them!