Thursday, September 1, 2016

September Layouts By Valerie Ouellet

"Enjoy the Journey"

Hi everyone! Here is my two September layouts with 2Crafty Chipboard.

For this first  layout, I used a beautiful new chippie with swirls and stars. "Swirly Star Border"
it's one of my favorites! I embossed this chipboard with white glitter embossing powder 
and emboss gloss. I love the effect.

2Crafty Chippies used:
"Enjoy The Journey" 
"Flower Doilies" 
"Swirly Star Border"


Next, I used one of the "Flower Doilies" behind my photo. I embossed it with mint embossing powder.


My title "Enjoy The Journey" is very special. I used black Tsukineko pico 3D with my brush
 to create some textures. I added silver rub paste on. I am very happy with  it!




"Love"

For this one, I used some 13arts paints to create a real flower and leaves look. Then, I dre
 lines with pens. I love this real effect on the "Flower Clusters".
See below

2Crafty chippies used:
"Ava's Frame"
"Fine word set 1"
"Flower Clusters"

I used the new chippie "Fine word set 1". I used the word "Love" from the set & I painted it purple.


The big chipboard behind is "Ava's Frame". A beautiful frame that I painted 
with two tones of purple 13arts paints.










11 comments:

Di Garling said...

Two fabulous layouts Valerie. Love your detail with the various chippie pieces too. ❤️❤️

Debbi Tehrani said...

Valerie, these are both absolutely gorgeous! Love your work!

Lilibleu Scrap said...

Tes deux pages sont magnifiques, Gros coup de coeur pour ta deuxième page avec l'utilisation du gros chipboard fleur !!

Lisa Griffith said...

Super light and pretty pages, Valerie, I love them.

Rachael Funnell said...

Both of these pages are FANTASTIC Valerie!! :)

Anita B said...

Oh these are absolutely beautiful..xx

Trudi Harrison said...

Gorgeous Valerie! Fabulous arrangement and details. Just love how you have positioned the star swirl with the butterflies

kavitha said...

Beautiful pages,love the alteration of the flower chipboard

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Beautiful work with the chippie pieces.Love your work so much!

Mary Catt said...

Beautiful pages! So simple and so beautiful!

Priscilla Lim said...

Wow great transformation of the chipboards.