Saturday, September 3, 2016

September Inspirations by Catherine Giguère

 'My Happy Place'


Hello 2Crafty fans! Catherine here with you today to share two new layouts.


For this layout, I first made a textured background with doilies that I tear 
up and that I glued with Matte Medium Gel on my paper.


I put drops of pink, coral and purple inks on my collage. I added white 
sand grit to add even more texture. 


I embossed my chipboards 'Flourish 2' with purple embossing powder and my 
title 'My Happy Place' with brown powder to add contrast.


2 Crafty Products Used:
- My Happy Place
- Flourish 2



'Cherish'


For this layout, I didn't make a background with doilies as usual. I made my background with a square stencil and modeling paste. Then, I applied blue and green inks with water to make a watercolor effect. I stamped my background with brown ink.


Then, I embossed my chipboards 'Interlocking Grid Panel' with gold and a
little bit of black powder. 


I painted my title 'Cherish' with gold paint.
 I added white sand grit and blue flakes to add texture.


2 Crafty products used:
- Cherish Loopy Font
- Interlocking Grid Panel



I hope that I have inspired you, have a nice crafty day!







10 comments:

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Beautiful layout I loved the second one slightly more ,the flow of design and use of grid chippies.

Di Garling said...

Another fabulous post Catherine and I have to say I particularly love the boy layout. Awesome, as always.

Kris Berc said...

Fabulous! I so love your style!

Rachael Funnell said...

Oh Catherine! Both of your layouts are absolutely GORGEOUS! ♥

Trudi Harrison said...

Gorgeous composition with beautiful details.

Debbi Tehrani said...

Such beautiful pages. Love the design and layering!

kavitha said...

Gorgeous colors n textures

Valerie Ouellet said...

J'adore la manière que tu as utiliser tes chipboards! Très jolies pages comme toujours.

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Lovely pages Catherine! Beautiful!

Mary Catt said...

So very beautiful both of them, Catherine! Loved them!