Saturday, September 17, 2016

September Inspiration - Two Layouts + Video
By Rachael Funnell

'Skater'

Hi there! Rachael with you today with a little more inspiration for September....
I have 2 layouts + 1 Video tutorial to share....
My first layout 'Skater' is for all those who like to add a bit of grunge to their page!! 
PLUS I have created a video tutorial with this one.....

 CLICK TO VIEW VIDEO & ENJOY!  :) 

2 Crafty chipboard used:






**************

For my second layout I've gone a bit girly....

'Remember Moments Like This'

2 Crafty chipboard used:


I have quite a few varieties of different embossing powders in my stash so
I decided to do some heat embossing to a few of chipboard pieces added to this layout...

I added Stampendous - Aged black to the "REMEMBER Moments Like This" title...


Cut into small strips & a strip from the Lacy border set heat embossed with
American Craft Zing White...


A coat of gesso to both of these Freda Butterflies, then heat embossed one with
Stampenous - Shabby Blue while the other with a little of the Stampenous - Shabby pink
 & Lindy's Stamp gang - Hi Maintenance Magenta....




The ATC - Mini Butterflies also been heat embossed it with
Lindy's Stamp gang - Hi Maintenance Magenta....




The 2016 has a coat of gesso & very light coat of blue!


The Corner Twisted Vine is also coated of gesso, then heat embossed it with Wendy Vecchi - Watering Can the leaves & while still warm sprinkled some Prima Berry Micro beads!









A coat of gesso to this Adore from the Fine Word set, then heat embossed it with
 Lindy's Stamp gang - Hi Maintenance Magenta....

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I REALLY hope I have inspired you in some way...
Till next time
HAPPY SCRAPPIN peeps....



9 comments:

Di Garling said...

Awesome post Rach, I especially love the boy one. You have totally rocked the whole grunge thing there, that's for sure. 😄 I loved your video too. Always enjoy watching your creative process. TFS.

Debbi Tehrani said...

Beautiful work, Rachael! I love, love that first page. Love the cool, grunge feel of the page!

Lilibleu Scrap said...

Gorgeous layouts! Love them !! <3

Tracee said...

I just love all the different techniques you use on your pages, gorgeous work! Tx

Mary Catt said...

Amazing work on both layouts, Rachael! You have so many beautiful details and layers!

Lisa Griffith said...

Fantastic pages Rachael the first one is just really really cool, love the skeleton and how you altered the title, thanks for making your video too! should be a treat to watch :)

kavitha said...

Both your layouts are gorgeous,love the textures on it

Priscilla Lim said...

First one.....my fave....so grunchy

Catherine Giguère said...

Beautiful layouts Rachael!