Sunday, May 29, 2016

Rachael's May Projects Including a
VIDEO TUTORIAL...

'Three Nine'

Hi there 2 Crafty fans!!
Rachael with you sharing my May projects....

oh but before I continue!
Please remember while your here be sure you have
become a blog follower & leave a blog comment to
be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.

My first project is a layout AND I have also created a video tutorial!!
To view video
CLICK HERE.. 


These are the 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used



I will share a couple of close ups!
 I have used the Number words to create my title...


The Funky arrows & 2016 date


& some ATC - Mini butterflies...


Please watch the VIDEO tutorial to see what steps I took to achieve the end resul
t these chipboard pieces....


***************

'Dream Big'

For my 2nd layout..
& these are the 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I've used...



Gave few thick coats of gesso to my title Dream BIG, once dried added a 
few tones of blue ink to the BIG.....


Gave the same gesso treatment to these Vintage Hot Air Balloons, inked one with a
 mid blue, the other with a teal & finished these off very lightly rubbing over &
around the edge with black ink....


Incorporated some Fencing wire panel by inking it with sliver ink & 
cut it into smaller pieces & placed them throughout my page...



As I didn't want to loose any of the detail/character to the Arrow heart, I gave it a
ever so lightly layer of ink & attached  a 2016 which I inked lightly with  royal blue ink.....


I also added a few raw dots which I got from the centers 
2 Crafty chipboard - Dotty bits


That's it from me today...
I hope you were inspired in some way!
Catch ya next month...




Photobucket

15 comments:

Phyllis Fernandez said...

Wow so many Gorgeous layouts! Always so inspiring!

Monica said...

these are beautiful! thank you for sharing

Tracee said...

Wow so many beautiful details...loved the video too! Tx

Elaine said...

Wow, is all I can say everytime I see one of your layouts. They are just beautiful. Thank you for taking the time to make your video tutorial, lots of techniques I want to try :-).

Di Garling said...

AWESOME creations & as always, such great use of all the various chippie pieces too. Especially love the first one. FABULOUS video tutorial too. TFS.

Kathy Gnj said...

Gorgeous layouts! Loved watching your video and seeing how you added color to your chippies. Your second layout is Awesome! The fencing wire looks Incredible with the silver ink! I can't wait to get this panel piece.

Catherine Giguère said...

Beautiful layouts Rachael!

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Gorgeous creations Rachael! Loved the video :)

Tania Ridgwell said...

Always such amazing layouts, just love your work, so inspiring. Great video too :)

Jennifer Snyder said...

gorgeous chipboard use and great video. Thanks for sharing that. I adore the heart with the 2016 chippies.

Priscilla Lim said...

Fascinating layouts. Specially love what you did to the dreamcatcher. Awesome video too.

Valerie Ouellet said...

Wow I love your may projects!

Lisa Griffith said...

Amazing designs, I really love those hot air balloons and all the textures in the second layout. Thanks for sharing your video...off to watch it now :)

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Gorgeous layouts! Love all your stunning details on your layouts!

Fiona Paltridge said...

Rach you are such a talented chicky!! It has been an absolute pleasure being on a team with you xxx Thank you for your inspiration!