Tuesday, May 31, 2016

New 2Crafty Chipboard Designs - Sneak Peeks

Good morning loyal customers and devoted followers.

Well it has been a little quiet from me for the last few months and with a family illness
to deal with and life becoming a little more demanding, nearly 6 months have gone past
like a flash, and although the orders have continued to go out, designing time has had to be 
put on the back burner and obviously quite neglected, but finally I have enough designs to
 make it worth releasing.

To my ever patient Design Team who have been itching for new designs to play with, I hope
you can all find something in this lot that you like and look forward to seeing how you use them.

So here goes, here is a few sneak peek shots of New Designs, which will be available on the Wholesale website by the middle of the week.
 Retailers please note, I have no stock cut yet, so all orders will have to be cut from 
scratch and therefore may take a little longer than normal.

Lacey style Borders, Frames and Floral Bits and Pieces
 
More Borders, Panel, Pretty Floral Bunch and Holy Communion Chalice and Host
Mesh Pieces, Floral Corners, Retro Panel, World Map and Star/Heart Bubbles

 Mixed Chain Lengths, Panel, Biplane and Camper
More Borders, Hourglass, Fishing Net and Frame

Some Titles, Steampunk Elements with a few pretty things

and More Titles

Well I would love to hear what you think and hope there is something for everyone in that lots.

I will do my best to keep on top of things now as life starts to settle down a bit and 
hope to be back soon with another New Release.

Thanks for your continued support and hope you are enjoying all the beautiful creations
that my beautiful Design Team create to inspire us all.
 
 
Vanessa xxx
2Crafty Owner
 
 
Photobucket