Monday, May 23, 2016

Lisa's May Projects

Hello 2 Crafty Chipboard friends!
 Lisa here to share my projects for May.
 
Please remember while you are here  to become a blog follower & leave a blog comment to
be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.

"Marie"

I recently read a book about Marie Antoinette, and I was inspired to make a page about her.

2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:
'Pretty Birdcage'
'Viney Page Frame'


I chose the 'Pretty Birdcage' piece which I thought suited the theme really well.

For both chipboard pieces I covered them in thick white gesso, heated them with
my heat gun until it bubbled, and then colored them in some brown ink.




My second project is a pair of botanical cards.


2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:
'Viney Page Frame'
'Frames Tiny Kathleen's'
'Card Word Set 1'
'Card Word Set 2'


For the 'Viney Frames', I covered it unevenly with white gesso and then 
 painted them with moss green ink. And the word pieces and the little frame, I 
covered them with white gesso, and then painted them unevenly with light gold paint.




Lastly I wanted to share a layout I created for a Guest Design spot at Kiev SkrapKlub.
 
"Special"

2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:
'Fine Leafy Shrub'
'Cassie's Flourish'



I painted the chipboards with some deep blue ink and some brown mist
to blend into my layout.

I hope I inspired you a little!

 
Photobucket

13 comments:

Di Garling said...

Exquisite projects as always Lisa And such creative use of all the chippies too. Fabulous post.

Rachael Funnell said...

All of your projects are SPECTACULAR Lisa....

Monica said...

these are incredible!!! love all your projects.

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Wow and wow!! Such stunning projects Lisa! The first one is just amazing!!

Tracee said...

Stunning work, love your cards.....wish it was my birthday! Tx

Tania Ridgwell said...

Oh wow divine projects Lisa, love them all :)

Debbi Tehrani said...

Absolutely exquisite--all of your work, Lisa!

Valerie Ouellet said...

Very beautiful Lisa!

Kathy Gnj said...

Gorgeous layouts and cards Lisa!

Catherine Giguère said...

OMG!!!! Love, love, love your projects!!! I love the colors and all the details!

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Sensational projects! The textures..the chippies ..everything is so gorgeous!

Jennifer Snyder said...

Gasp...gasp....that Marie layout is jaw dropping and the chippies on it - just perfect. all the projects are amazing

Fiona Paltridge said...

I just adore these pieces!!! You have done it again!!! xxxxx