Sunday, April 3, 2016

April Inspirations By Catherine Giguère

  Hello 2 Crafty fans!

 Catherine here with you today to share two new layouts.


But before we start...
OUR MONTHLY FOLLOWERS PRIZE...
Please remember to become a blog follower & leave a blog comment,
the more times you comment, the more chances you have to be 
eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.....

'Today is Perfect'



For this boy layout, I glued cardboard strips to do my background. I applied a coat of
white gesso on the strips with an old credit card to blend them together. I glued tape joint
 on it to add texture. Then I applied blue, turquoise and brown inks.


I applied modeling paste with two different stencils. I stamped in black and glued
glass glitter and micro beads to add more texture.


I painted all my chipboards with white gesso and added ink on them
 to make them match with my background.



2 Crafty Products used:
- Today is Perfect
- Hessian Patch Panels
- 6'' Circle Revolution Frames
- 6'' Clock Face Frames
- Corner Gemma's 






'A Glimpse of You'


For this girly layout, I did a background with modeling paste and doilies. I added purple
and pink inks to it and stamped with black ink to add contrast.



I painted all my chipboards with white gesso and added a little bit of pink and purple ink to it.


I embossed my title with WOW! Iridium Embossing Glitter. I love these glitters!

2 Crafty Products used:
- Tahnya's 11'' Border 
- Leafy Shrub Set 1
- A Glimpse of you




I hope that I inspired you, have a nice crafty day!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Beautiful pages, Catherine! I love how crisp and summery the white chipboard looks on that blue layout, and how lovely and delicate it looks on the pink one!

Di Garling said...

I would have to agree with everything Debbi said above. As always you have totally rocked these. LOVE. them both.

Tania Ridgwell said...

Oh my, what stunning work, just love your background work and beautiful colours on each!

Chrissi said...

Wow- amazing

Kathy Gnj said...

Both layouts are Stunning! I also love the crispness of blue and white on your boy layout. You have a wonderful way of balancing a page. Your girl page is so sweet -the embossing powder on the title looks amazing!

Lisa Griffith said...

Stunning pages Catherine, love the bright colors you use, they're perfect :)

Valerie Ouellet said...

Comme c'est beauuuu! J'aime toujours autant tes pages. Good works!

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Awesome layouts!! Love the pink one, so many gorgeous details!