Monday, January 25, 2016

January Projects by Jaya Raghuvanshi

Hello 2Crafty fans!

 This is Jaya here today .
Wish you all a wonderful new year! Hope you have been enjoying the gorgeous inspirations
 by our DT members. I have two lovely projects for you all and I hope you will like these. :)
 
Before we start...
Please remember to become a blog follower & leave a blog comment to
be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.
 
Here is my first project-

"All Because"


Well .. This is such a lovely sentiment that I had to do justice to it. So I decided
 to create this bluish -purple wintry theme page for a lovely couple.
The gorgeous hand drawn heart frames have been given a coat of black texture spray
 and they were good to go. 
The leaf chippies have been first coated with black gesso and then I sprinkled
 some embossing enamel on top and embossed it. Love that speckled- mottled look!



I heat embossed my tiny feather chippie in white and when it was still 
hot I added some silver microbeads . They kind of sunk into the thick 
embossed surface with just a little bit showing. Loved it :)


 My title chippie has been given a coat of white heavy gesso and then I applied
 glossy accents to it to make it more dimensional,smooth and glossy.


2Crafty Chippies used-
Two People Fell In Love title
Tiny feathers
Handdrawn hearts
Foliage set 2



"On This Day"


My second page is a bridal one with beautiful colours and gorgeous rose chippies.
I applied white gesso to the climbing rose chippie and then embossed it 
with embossing enamel.


  The gorgeous title chippie has been given a coat of white heavy gesso with a
 sponge dauber and embossing enamel on some areas.


The leaf swirl you see here is a leftover of one of my 2Crafty Circular leafy frames.
 I first covered it with gesso and then sprayed it with some mist and once it dried
I lightened it with gesso. and stamped it using some script stamp.


I covered the Turkish lattice panel with white heavy gesso and then sprayed
 randomly using various colours.



2Crafty Chippies used-
Climbing rose bush
On This Day
Turkish lattice panel
Circular leafy frame



Hope you like my creations. 
That is all from me for today.



Photobucket

13 comments:

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Two Gorgeous layouts !! Loved them :)

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW! 2 ABSOLUTELY STUNNING pages Jaya.... :)

Valerie Ouellet said...

So beautiful! I loooooveeee your last layout.

Valerie Ouellet said...

So beautiful! I loooooveeee your last layout.

Sharada dilip acharya said...

Awesome layouts !! stunningly beautiful creations
cheers

Di Garling said...

Both are really beautiful layouts Jaya. Awesome work.

Debbi Tehrani said...

Oh, my, Jaya! These are both stunning! Love the purples in that first one, and the second page is so dreamy and elegant!

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Really gorgeous pages Jaya, I love your style!

Lisa Griffith said...

What beauties Jaya! I LOVE the first one so much, I really love the way you altered the flower chippies - that mottles look is gorgeous!!! I'm going to try that! Very inspiring :)

Scented Stars said...

How did you create the background?

It looks amazing

madhvi shah said...

Fell in love with both pieces

Shari Czerwinski said...

The pastel layers are beautiful, but WOW! All that texture and purple - gorgeous!! <3

Fiona Paltridge said...

Oh wow Jaya! These are stunning