Thursday, November 12, 2015

Layout and Journal Page by Athanasia

'Enjoy Every Moment'

Hello 2Crafty friends!
Today I'm sharing a fun and colorful layout.
I had this cute photo with my daughter playing and painting at school, 
so I wanted to make a cute and playful page.
I chose from the Word Circles Set 1 the words 'smile', 'happy' and 'today' -
they are so cute for this page and I love how they look in the composition!
I also used a butterfly and a doodle frame.


In order to alter my chipboard pieces, I used watercolor paints 
H2Os and I painted them with a paintbrush.


For the circle words I also spread some embossing powder here and there to make
it look even more interesting. I really love the result!


For the doodle frame I used the same colors I used on the rest of the chipboard pieces.
I cut it in half and placed the two parts in different spots to make the page look more funky. 

2Crafty chipboards on this project:

Word Circles Set 1

Doodled Frames

Marianne's Butterflies


Word Circles Set 1 (units of 3)  Doodled Frames (units of 3)  Marianne's Butterflies (unit of 3)



'Collect Moments' 

 I love using chipboard pieces on my journal pages 
because they are flat and make the perfect choice for clusters.
For this page I used a flower of the Gigi's set, a corner from the Elegant Set
 (which I cut in two pieces and used one of them) and
some arrows from the Fast and Forward Set.


I painted all the chipboard pieces with H2Os watercolors  with a paintbrush.
Watercolors are very easy to use on chipboard and give a very beautiful look,
A bright color and a little bit of shine.



2Crafty chipboards on this project:

Gigi's Flowers

Mini Fast Forward Arrows

Corner Elegant Set

Gigi's Flowers (unit of 3)  Mini Fast Forward Arrows (unit of 3)  Corner Elegant Set (unit of 3)
I hope you got some inspiration 
and ideas on how to alter your chipboards with watercolors! 
 
Please remember to become a blog follower & leave a blog comment to
be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.

Thank you for visiting,
have a lovely crafty day!
xxx
Athanasia
 
Photobucket

11 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

AWESOME layout & art Journal page... I really like what you have done with the word circles!

Lisa Griffith said...

LOVE how you altered the chippies in your layout...beautiful fun page, and your art journal page is gorgeous. Love them!

ros said...

fabulous projects. gorgeous colours ♥

Valerie Ouellet said...

Wow fabulous projects! Your journal page is absolutly stunning!

Athanasia said...

Thank you ladies!

Tracee said...

Totally gorgeous! Tx

Debbi Tehrani said...

Wonderful, colorful, cheerful pages! Beautiful work!

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Amazing projects!! Adore the colors and background on you layout!

Priscilla Lim said...

Awesome! Love yourjournal page

Jennifer Snyder said...

Your use of color with the chippies is wonderful - the first page is such a head turner for me

Tone K. said...

Sooo cute and funny ! I love the circles, the colors, design...everything :)
And a coool AJ :D