Friday, October 23, 2015

Love, Dream by Lisa Griffith

Hello 2 Crafty friends! It's my turn to share a few projects that I made this month.
My first project is a layout I created with an old family photo of my 
husband's Great Aunts and Uncles.
 
'Love, Dream'

2 Crafty Chipboard used:
'Addy's Butterflies'
'6 " Clocks'
'Word One Love'




Here are a few close ups:


All my chipboard pieces are painted with white acrylic paint and then colored 
with the same mists that I used on my background.




'Imagine'

Art journals are all the rage these days, and I've only done a few pages in mine, but I can tell you that everything you hear about them is so true! It's a really great way to experiment with new colors, new mediums and new ideas. And because it's a smaller area you can work in, if you don't like what you've done, just turn the page and start again! 2 Crafty Chipboard are a perfect fit for art journals because they add a lot of interest with out a lot of bulk.

2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:
'Leafy Rounds'
'Vintage Keys'
'ATC Words'





I fell in love with the 'Leafy Rounds', they're so delicate and pretty. I treated those pieces as well as the key and my title with different shades of copper and aged silver embossing powders.



And lastly a layout I did for another team using 2 Crafty Chipboard.



'Ponte Vedra'

Here I used a piece of 'Turkish Panel' and some of the 'Dainty Alphabet' that I embossed in pale green and then again in chunky gold embossing powder that I thought ended up looking like grains of sand which matched my theme perfectly.


I hope you enjoyed my projects, until next time!




Photobucket

17 comments:

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Very beautiful! I am in love with the middlest, gorgeous page and Oh how I love those chippies!! Stunning!

Jo said...

My gosh there is sooo much beautiful inspiration here. Gorgeous projects :)

Di Garling said...

Fabulous projects as always Lisa. I am not usually a fan of art journalling, BUT, yours is probably the nicest one I have ever seen & I LOVE it.

Rachael Funnell said...

2 BEAUTIFUL pages & 1 GORGEOUS art journalling.....

Athanasia said...

I love them, fabulous work!

Valerie Ouellet said...

ohhh FABULOUS works! I love all that you create!

ros said...

your projects are amazing ♥

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Stunning Lisa! Amazing layouts and art journal!

Jennifer Snyder said...

YOur journal book totally blows me away. Jaw dropping amazement.

Fiona Paltridge said...

Lisa your work is always beautiful and these pieces are no exception but that journal!!!!! O M G!! Amazeballs xxxxx

Debbi Tehrani said...

Absolutely beautiful work! I just love each one of these projects!

Rosslyn Coutts said...

Wonderful work love them

Kerry said...

Amazing work and great to see it.

Rosslyn Coutts said...

Wonderful projects

Trudi Harrison said...

Stunning, Stunning, STUNNING!!

Priscilla Lim said...

All 3 projects are jaw dropping gorgeous!

Tone K. said...

wow....I become a little jealous of your abilities.....everything is just so fantastic :)