Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September Layouts By Valerie Ouellet

"Love" 

 Hello everyone!
I'm back with two more layouts for September!
For my first creation, I tried to use scraps of chipboards (Butterflies) as a stencil. 
I like the 3D effect. I used heavy gesso to fill the butterflies, then I sprinkled
 embossing powder. You can also add sparkles.




 "ATC words #1" are so easy to use. They offer a lot of small simple words 
that are easily integrated on pages.
 I only added an acrylic paint on the chippie.


 I added "Leafy Shrub Set #2" colored with paint only, but I decorated it with 
small ornaments such as sequins and glass beads .





"Summer Fun"


 For my second layout, I used a 6x6 chipboard panel ("Circular Panel") that I cut
  into several pieces. "Asst arrows" is one of my favorite chipboard. I only 
added acrylic paint and some white pencil on the arrows.


 For my title, I used "World Circle Set".




 
Thanks and see you soon! 


 
Photobucket
 

18 comments:

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Valerie!!!Both layouts are so so so gorgeous, the first all romantic and such a sweet color palette, the second very brave and fitting a boys layout perfectly! Awesome job! I am a fan!

Maetou said...

Those layouts are fabulous ! I love them

Di Garling said...

FABULOUS post Valerie, you never fail to deliver brilliant & inspiring creations. Awesome use of all the chippie elements teamed with superb backgrounds. LOOOOOVE.

Karen.C said...

I love the summer fun layout:)

Kathy Gnj said...

Wonderful layouts! Love how you used the negative space from the chipboard butterflies as a stencil! Great idea. I especially love the second layout. I have a son and always struggle with not making my pages "too girly". You did great job!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Wow! Colors are awesome. Love the designs!

Jennifer Snyder said...

I love the fun bold bright happy colors you use. Brilliant work

Robin Shakoor said...

Your layouts are just gorgeous!

Fiona Paltridge said...

Valerie, your projects are breath taking!!! Love them both xx

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Awesome layouts and design!

ros said...

All I can say is fabulous ♥

Kareen Dion said...

I'm such a fan of your work Val! Love it!

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Wonderful pages!

Trudi Harrison said...

Stunning Valerie! Fabulous design and arrangement. Gosh I adore your style!

Priscilla Lim said...

Both are stunnning and so apt for boys layout. 2 thumbs up!

Lisa Griffith said...

I love them both, but the second boy layout is just spectacular! I love the cool colors and the funky vibe, really awesome!

Athanasia said...

I love your style, both pages are wonderful!

Catherine Giguère said...

Two stunning layouts! I love the bright colors and your style!!