Thursday, September 3, 2015

September Layouts by Catherine Giguère

"You Are Beautiful Inside & Out"

Hello 2 Crafty fans! Catherine with you today to share two new projects. For this layout,
 I put the 'Frame Lucy's Flourish' on my picture to frame my daughter. I put three
 coats of white gesso on my chipboard.


I did a very textured background as I like with modeling paste, doilies, tape, stamps and pink ink. 


I embossed my title in white.


I used the 'Moroccan Panel' painted in white to add texture.

2 Crafty products used:
- You are Beautiful Inside & Out-title
- Moroccan Panel
- Frame Lucy's Flourish


"Dream Big"

For this layout, I painted all my chipies in white.


I did a textured background and I added three colors of ink: blue, turquoise and yellow.


I used modeling paste, doilies, lace and stamping to do my background. 



I cut one piece of 'Decorative Rod Set 1' to put on top of my two 'Formal Flourish' pieces.

2 Crafty products used:
- Dream Big
- Decorative Rod Set 1
- Mini Flourish Bits
- Formal Flourish





I hope that my projects will inspire you, have a nice crafty day!




Photobucket

18 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful creating!

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Beautiful layouts!! Simply stunning...And still LOVE the chippies...

Rosslyn Coutts said...

Gorgeous pages..love the chipboard.

Alz said...

Just beautiful Catherine! You have me reaching for my mixed media gear when I've recently converted to CAS scrapping!!! :)

Rachael Funnell said...

Both of these pages are STUNNING.... :)

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Oh my! Both the layouts are so gorgeous! Love them :)

Valerie Ouellet said...

Absolutly fabulous! I love!!!

ros said...

So beautiful. Your pages are gorgeous

Di Garling said...

Stunningly beautiful creations Catherine and such innovative use of the chippies. Thanks for such wonderful inspiration.

Tracee said...

Such beautiful pages x

Trudi Harrison said...

Absolutely STUNNING. Totally love both of these Catherine!

Purvi Gadewar said...

These pages are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

Priscilla Lim said...

Speechless on both layouts. They are simply gorgeous :)

Debbi Tehrani said...

Catherine, your layouts are absolutely gorgeous! That top one is so sweet and lovely!

Lisa Griffith said...

Such beautiful colors! love all the textures xo

Athanasia said...

Gorgeous work as always! I can't decide which of them is my favorite!

Kathy Gnj said...

Catherine both of these layouts are just insanely beautiful! Incredible work!

Jennifer Snyder said...

brilliant total post. from the fuschia to the teal....gorgeous chippie work