Sunday, July 12, 2015

Athanasia's first share

 'Imagine'

 Hello 2Crafty friends!
I'm very happy and honored to join this amazing team!
Today I'm sharing a mini canvas with lots of 2Crafty goodies!
I had a lot of fun altering the chipboard pieces
with sprays and embossing powders.

As my theme was about the sea, I chose these beautiful Bubble Clumps in order
 to create some bubbles for my background. I have drawn some to make a
connection between the paper and the chipboard pieces. I also used the big
 Circle Revolution Frame as a giant bubble to put inside my
fantasy: a walk on the seabed :)



I decided to use a black embossing powder to alter the word 'Imagine' in order to
 create a little bit of contrast on the bluish composition... I really like how it turned out!


 A walk to the bottom of the sea with a shark-pet requires some road signs as not to
 cause traffic jam on the ocean streets, don't you think?
So I chose these cute Mini Fast Forward Arrows to create the street signs.
I altered them with embossing powders. I just love how cute they look!



2Crafty Clipboards used:

Bubble Clumps (units of 3)   
 Imagine Title (unit of 3)  Mini Fast Forward Arrows (unit of 3)




'Bold and Beautiful'

My second project is an altered tag I got from a flower package.
I made it especially for a dear friend of mine.

I used a Tiny Victorian Frame to put this beautiful lady inside
and a flower from the Wildflowers set to decorate it.
I altered both of them with two shades of embossing powders.




For the cluster of the composition I used the Geneive Corner which I altered with
purple spray and butter shade embossing powder. I also used a beautiful scalloped
 Element from Set 2. I cut it in half, altered both pieces with embossing powder
 and glued them on top and bottom of the composition.






2Crafty Clipboards used:
                        Frames Tiny Victorian (unit of 3)   Element Set 2 (unit of 3)
Corner Geneive (unit of 3)Wildflower Set (unit of 3)


For more inspiration, here are some other projects 
I created recently with amazing 2Crafty Chipboard.

 
 




I hope you liked my first share here!
Have a lovely crafty time!

Photobucket

13 comments:

Jennifer Snyder said...

How utterly gorgeous each page is! You excel especially in the underwater feel.

Priscilla Lim said...

Love all your projects!

Robin Shakoor said...

Absolutely amazing projects.

ros said...

wow you've been so busy. Your creations look amazing ♥

Di Garling said...

Each and everyone is just spectacular. Love the way you have used all the various chippies too. Thanks so much for sharing all these wonderful projects with us Athanasia.

Beck Beattie said...

so much beautiful texture on your work - divine!

Athanasia said...

Thank you ladies! I really enjoy reading your comments!

Valerie Ouellet said...

Oh wow! I love alllll your project! I like the little details that make your pages so magnificent .

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Gorgeous projects Athanasia! Love them :)

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Amazing projects!! Totally loved the tag!!

Fiona Paltridge said...

So stunning!! All of the projects are fantastic. I can't choose a fave!!

Trudi Harrison said...

Golly Gosh, I am in total awe of your amazing projects. Total works of art, each and every one Stunning!!

Priscilla Lim said...

Love all your pieces:) They have so much details in each one....flying pigs; my fave!