Wednesday, June 10, 2015

June Project with Rachael Funnell

Hello!
Rachael with you today to share my June project using just some of the 
EVER so GORGEOUS 
    2 Crafty Chipboard...
"Key to my Heart"

This photo of  hubby & me was taken back in 2011,  we were just about 
to head off to a friends wedding...
 


2 Crafty chipboard pieces I have used:
 
 
 I have taken the solid heart piece from the center of 1 of the pretty lace hearts, 
 used the heart as a template to cut out another heart from a piece of paper,
 then trimmed the edge a little so that the raw chipboard heart piece is peeking
 out around the edges ...
I have inked the "Key to my Heart" title with some black ink ...
 

To incorporate the gorgeous Heart Silhouettes I have inked a couple with some
 black ink & also gave a couple a coast of gesso.... 


I heat embossed this Lock & key combo, then dabbed over lightly with gesso...


Gave this Always word a coat of gesso, then added a layer of
gel medium & finished it off with some turquoise ink....

 
That's it from me today 
 See you next month! :)  

 Rachael
              



7 comments:

Melenia Agapides said...

Rachel, your page is simply gorgeous! You definitely hold the keys of inspiration!!

Di Garling said...

Great post Rach & love the way you have used all the chippie pieces too. TFS.

Fiona Paltridge said...

Rach this is adorable. Love all those hearts and a great title too xx

Margaret Mifsud said...

Stunning page Rachael!! Gorgeous rich colours and fabulous use of the chippies!! Love this!! xx

Kathy Bradley said...

Your layout is beautiful, Rachael! And the photo of you and your hubby is just adorable!

Helen Tilbury said...

Absolutely SWEET Rach! That photo had me at HELLO!!!!

Nicole Doiron said...

Super beautiful work, as always!