Sunday, May 3, 2015

May Post By Rachael Funnell

Hello! Rachael with you today
This month I have created a masculine page using some FABULOUS 
2 Crafty Chipboard pieces....
"Treasure"
 
  This photo of my boy is one of my absolute favorite photo's of him....
 I took this photo just before he headed off to his year 6 farewell dinner!


On this layout I have used... 

I have cut up 1 of the corner delightful floral & one of the strips of Barbed wire
 into pieces, then I gave a heart silhouette & all these these pieces a light coat of gesso.....


The other Heart silhouette heart I have inked black.


This key lock & key I have very lightly inked them with black ink, then added
 just a little touch of gesso..

 

With the mini word "Treasure" I have given it a coat of gesso, then a coat of
 gel medium (which dries clear) & then finished off inking the top half purple &
 bottom half green...Looks GREAT hey!





"Our Dad"

Just before I go, wanted to quickly share this layout which is part of my design team work for
The Scrapbook Store owner Suzanne stocks fantastic range of 2 Crafty chipboard.

For this layout I have used these chippie pieces

With this camera I gave it a coat of gesso, then lightly inked it with a pale blue ink..


With the Doily I cut it in half, then inked this with some dark blue ink...



Thank you for stopping by today....
I'll be back again next month.
 
Remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au


Photobucket