Sunday, May 3, 2015

May Post By Rachael Funnell

Hello! Rachael with you today
This month I have created a masculine page using some FABULOUS 
2 Crafty Chipboard pieces....
"Treasure"
 
  This photo of my boy is one of my absolute favorite photo's of him....
 I took this photo just before he headed off to his year 6 farewell dinner!


On this layout I have used... 

I have cut up 1 of the corner delightful floral & one of the strips of Barbed wire
 into pieces, then I gave a heart silhouette & all these these pieces a light coat of gesso.....


The other Heart silhouette heart I have inked black.


This key lock & key I have very lightly inked them with black ink, then added
 just a little touch of gesso..

 

With the mini word "Treasure" I have given it a coat of gesso, then a coat of
 gel medium (which dries clear) & then finished off inking the top half purple &
 bottom half green...Looks GREAT hey!





"Our Dad"

Just before I go, wanted to quickly share this layout which is part of my design team work for
The Scrapbook Store owner Suzanne stocks fantastic range of 2 Crafty chipboard.

For this layout I have used these chippie pieces

With this camera I gave it a coat of gesso, then lightly inked it with a pale blue ink..


With the Doily I cut it in half, then inked this with some dark blue ink...



Thank you for stopping by today....
I'll be back again next month.
 
Remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au


Photobucket

9 comments:

Di Garling said...

FABULOUS post Rachael & you sure have used all those chippie pieces perfectly. LOVE them both. <3

Janice Nicholls said...

Love your amazing backgrounds Rachael... Awesome layouts and perfect chippie elements. xx

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous pages Rachael!! Fabulous backgrounds and wonderful use of the chippies!! Stunning work!! xx

Fiona Paltridge said...

Absolutely stunning pieces of work Rachael xx

Jennifer Snyder said...

fabulous, fun, fresh - that's what I feel from your pages

Nicole Doiron said...

You do masculine so well! Especially love your 2nd layout with all the layered elements! Gorgeous!

Helen Tilbury said...

LOVE both of these creations! Beautiful use of the strings on both of them!!

Belle à cropper said...

awesome projects Rachael !!! I love your talent !

Debbi Tehrani said...

Wonderful, wonderful layouts, Rachael!