Thursday, April 30, 2015

April Shares by Annie Carignan

Spring is finally here and I was in the mood for some colors !!
 Here are three layouts with some of the newest 2Crafty pieces.
 
"Love"

I have treated all the chipboard with the same technique, and loved the finish I achieved
on all the pieces.


Close ups of the Love Flourish



and the Dotty Bits, these come in a pack with a few different pieces and are great for
layering amongst other embellishments or behind photos.


To achieve the finish on the chipboard, I first coated my chipboards with white Gesso,
I then used Gelatos directly on the pieces rubbing the colours with my fingers, 
because I wanted the colours to be really bright.

2 Crafty Products used :
6" Clock Face Frames
Dotty Bits
Love Flourish


"Sea"

I think this is my favorite of all three, I just love those Bubble Clumps ! They are the first pieces I put on the background.  I left them natural and put a little bit of Gesso and turquoise at the end.


 I did the same thing with the title "Sea" which is from the "Line Words Summer Borders". 
 I also put a beautiful "Butterfly" coated with Gesso on top of my flowers.


 
Close up of the gorgeous Bubble Clumps.


2Crafty Chipboard Used
Bubble Clumps
Line Words - Summer Borders
Butterfly Frames



"My Everything"
 
For this layout, I have kept the chipboard very simple, all my chipboards were firstly coated
 with Gesso, and then I have painted them white.
 

  I added red on the title to match the photo, before adhering it on top of the Sybill's Name Plate.


Here are some close ups of the Yvette's Frame above, which I have layered behind my photo.
Below is the Kite, it sits beautifully amongst the flowers.



2Crafty Chipboard Products used :
Frame Yvette's
Kites
My Everything Mini Title
Sybill's Name Plates 

  Remember to find a 2Crafty stockist near you simply send an email to ... 
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au

Photobucket