Thursday, April 30, 2015

April Shares by Annie Carignan

Spring is finally here and I was in the mood for some colors !!
 Here are three layouts with some of the newest 2Crafty pieces.
 
"Love"

I have treated all the chipboard with the same technique, and loved the finish I achieved
on all the pieces.


Close ups of the Love Flourish



and the Dotty Bits, these come in a pack with a few different pieces and are great for
layering amongst other embellishments or behind photos.


To achieve the finish on the chipboard, I first coated my chipboards with white Gesso,
I then used Gelatos directly on the pieces rubbing the colours with my fingers, 
because I wanted the colours to be really bright.

2 Crafty Products used :
6" Clock Face Frames
Dotty Bits
Love Flourish


"Sea"

I think this is my favorite of all three, I just love those Bubble Clumps ! They are the first pieces I put on the background.  I left them natural and put a little bit of Gesso and turquoise at the end.


 I did the same thing with the title "Sea" which is from the "Line Words Summer Borders". 
 I also put a beautiful "Butterfly" coated with Gesso on top of my flowers.


 
Close up of the gorgeous Bubble Clumps.


2Crafty Chipboard Used
Bubble Clumps
Line Words - Summer Borders
Butterfly Frames



"My Everything"
 
For this layout, I have kept the chipboard very simple, all my chipboards were firstly coated
 with Gesso, and then I have painted them white.
 

  I added red on the title to match the photo, before adhering it on top of the Sybill's Name Plate.


Here are some close ups of the Yvette's Frame above, which I have layered behind my photo.
Below is the Kite, it sits beautifully amongst the flowers.



2Crafty Chipboard Products used :
Frame Yvette's
Kites
My Everything Mini Title
Sybill's Name Plates 

  Remember to find a 2Crafty stockist near you simply send an email to ... 
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au

Photobucket

8 comments:

Jennifer Snyder said...

I adore how you use the chippies. You have a fun way of presenting. Love the bright first page the most.

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wonderful layouts Annie. I especially love the brights on the first page. The way you coloured those chippies is brilliant!! Beautiful work!! xx

Janice Nicholls said...

Gorgeous layouts Annie....love your use of chippie on each one. xx

Stéphanie Papin said...

3 amazing layouts , so sweet !

Fiona Paltridge said...

Annie the first one is so bright and cute but i have to say that second creation really stands out!!

Nicole Doiron said...

Annie, these layouts are amazing!

Helen Tilbury said...

Annie your creations this month are so beautiful I can't possibly choose a favourite!!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Such beautiful work, Annie! Love the softness of that second page!