Saturday, April 25, 2015

April Shares By Melenia Agapides

Hello, 2 Crafty fans!
My turn today to show a couple of my creations with the lovely 2 Crafty Chippies!
First of all a brand new layout.
 
 
"There's Nothing Worth Sharing Like Love"
 
2Crafty Chipboard Used..
6" Clock Face Frame
Small Film Strip
Word Circles Set 2
 


What I did with the Word Circles was cut the circle part off, 
& just leave just the words and make them part of my journalling.
I gessoed, misted and gessoed again,
intertwining them this way with the rest of my embellishments.




I embossed the Clock Face Circle with 
two different coloured powders and placed it on the Film Strip.
I actually wanted to play with the shapes (circle and rectangle),
so those two chipboard pieces were ideal for this purpose!


 
Here is a closer look on the "tons of fun" chipboard.
You can see how the gesso helped it to stand out from the rest!
 
 
"Love"
 
 
This layout I had made for the 13Arts, as they were the Guest Design Team for
Scrap Around the World
 for April.
 
The word "love" from the Line Words - Happiness Borders
plays an important role on the page, as it "glues together" all the 
embellishments!
So that's all from me now!
I hope you liked my projects!
 
 
And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au


Photobucket

8 comments:

Nicole Doiron said...

Melenia, your pages are simply magnificient! Truly beautiful!!

Di Garling said...

Perfection PLUS sweet lady. Beautiful post.

Debbi Tehrani said...

Stunning work, Melenia! Incredible texture and beautiful designs!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Love the colours and textures on these pages Melenia!! Stunning work!! xx

Jennifer Snyder said...

Your use of color is spectacular and really makes the chippies pop. Love that striking purple LO.

Janice Nicholls said...

STUNNING creations Melenia....WOWZERS!!!!!

Fiona Paltridge said...

Melenia, you never ever let me down. These pieces are stunning!!!

Helen Tilbury said...

Both individual & beautiful projects Melenia!