Friday, January 16, 2015

Marilyn's January 2Crafty Creations

"Inseparable"


Hello ! Happy New Year!  Today I want to share with you two layouts and a card.
In my first layout ,  "Inseparable". I  started by giving a coat of gesso to all my chippies.

 Next  I applied Soft Matte Gel to the circles on the "Bubbly Reed Panel"  and then added 
micro beads in silver and a splash of color.  I cut the Bubbly Reed Panel in pieces to matt my
 photo  & added it under my flower cluster.



To enhance the title Inseparable title,  I painted it with Chalkboard paint by Prima,
 then I applied  shadows and lights with black-white acrylic paints.



I love the texture that the micro beads add to the chippies. 
 The "Mini camera" chippie was perfect to add to my flower cluster.


2Crafty products used in this page:
Mini Cameras
 Bubbly Reed Panel
Inseparable word


"This is You"

I started to create this page making a design with the negative from the  
Scallop Circle Frame Borders that I painted with acrylic yellow paint.   
I have used 2 different sizes, one behind the photo and another behind the title.



The Tree with Sparrow chippie goes perfect with this paper design so I painted it with
acrylic paints and then added some stamping on the leaves .



I coated my tittle This is You  with gesso and acrylic paint then I stamped it and
applied white paint in some areas to create light and contrast.


2Crafty Chipboard used in this page:



"Hello"

My third project is this card that I made using   
World Circles Set 1, Circular Panel  and Thistle Shrub.
  I gave them all coat of gesso and then I painted them with acrylic paints.


2Crafty Chipboards products:

 Thanks for calling by.

 
And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au


Photobucket

 

12 comments:

Fiona Paltridge said...

Marilyn these projects are simply amazing!! My favorite is the second one. I love the fresh yellow tones and all the little details. Fantastic xx

Kathy Bradley said...

What gorgeous projects - I love each and every one. I have to say that my fav is the layout - beautiful!

Melenia Agapides said...

Gorgeous projects, Marilyn! I'm in love with your first layout, stunning design!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Such gorgeous projects Marilyn!! I love the first page, the colour combo is fabulous but the second one is my fave of the two. Love the freshness of it and the stamping on the chippies. Your card is stunning!! Again, I love the colours and all the details!! Fabulous inspiration!! ox

Belle à cropper said...

Congratulations on all your work this month!! beautiful creations and I especially LOVE your second layout !! It is so amazing, really love it...

Di Garling said...

Fabulous post Marilyn with such gorgeous creations. The second layout is my new fave of yours though, adore everything about it, although all of them are beautiful.

Stacey Young said...

These are gorgeous Marilyn! Love how you treated the chipboard, looks awesome :)

Debbi Tehrani said...

Amazing pages, Marilyn! I just love the texture and depth you achieve. That second page blew me away!

Janice Nicholls said...

Absolutely Beautiful as always Marilyn. Amazing details, texture and layers. Love them! x

JRABS -Jennifer Snyder said...

wowoweowo the blue page is my favorite and totally a smash hit

Nicole Doiron said...

Wow Marilyn! You put so much work in all of your projects. The details are amazing!

Helen Tilbury said...

AWESOME Marilyn! The texture is amazing!! That 2nd layout is so beautiful!!!