Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Stacey's November Inspiration

Hello there :)

I have 3 new creations to share today featuring lots of gorgeous 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces. 
 I also created my very first Christmas layout for the season....Yay!!! Love this time of year!!
 
But firstly....

 I felt like I hadn't created a beach themed layout in a while so I grabbed out my
sea shells and went to work on this one.



"Good Day"

2 Crafty Chipboards pieces used:
 
Hessian Patch Panels
Line Words 'Happiness Boarders'
Friendship Mini Word Pack
Seagulls
Anchor


I layered the Line Words 'Happiness Boarders' (good day) over the flowers.
 I applied some white crackle paint to it.




I decorated the Anchor with some glass beads, thread and a little cheese cloth.
  I then layered it on top of my flowers also.




I have been waiting to use these little Seagulls on a creation.  They are really cute and suited my theme perfectly.  I applied Shimmerz Dimensionz in Pearly Gates to both of them.




I cut the Hessian Patch Panel into a few pieces and tucked them into certain areas
of my layout.  I then added some Gesso for a white washed look and then sprayed
some new Shimmerz Coloringz colours to them.







Lastly I added the word Mates from the Friendship Mini Word Pack
 with a simple coating of Gesso.








My second creation today is a festive one!!  I just love this time of year,
 yep, it's a crazy busy time but I love it and the joy it brings.

"Merry Christmas"


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
'Merry Christmas Title'
Christmas Polaroid Set
Mini Reindeers
Pointed Snow Flakes
I layered my title and treated it with some Gesso and then whilst it was still wet
 I sprinkled some gold glitter to the letters.



I added 2 Mini Reindeers to the left and right sides of my layout.  I applied a red water
 colour pencil to the bottom of it and then added some flicks of red Shimmerz.
I covered the antlers with fine gold glitter too.




I dipped the 3 Pointed Snowflakes in gold glitter, both chunky and fine and then
layered them in with my flowers.
 



I layered the Christmas Polaroid Set (frame)  in with my papers and embellishments
and when it was in place I applied some Gesso along with a sprinkling of fine gold glitter.











My last creation today is for this months sketch challenge at Once Upon A Sketch.  The theme this month was 'Inspiration' and I certainly felt inspired to create something pretty here.



"Find Beauty in the Everyday"


2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:

Mini Word Set 1
'Everyday'
Bubble Grid Panel
Tiny Feather Set
Soft Feather Set
Asst Arrows


I used the Everyday loopy word as part of my title.  I layered it into the flowers and
 then proceeded to add some Shimmerz to it that matched the colours of the blooms.

 


I placed the Asst Arrow pointing down the page and added a little
Gold Crackle Paint to it along with some Shimmerz.



I cut the Bubble Grid Panel into a few small pieces and added them in clusters
 to my page.  I sprayed some Shimmerz Colouringz and then added a sprinkling
 of chunky glitter in the co-ordinating colour.









I choose 2 different types of feathers - Tiny Feather set and Soft Feather set -
 and applied Gesso to them, I dipped the tops in glitter and added some gold and
 turquoise Shimmerz to the other end.




I adhered the word 'beauty' from the Mini Word Set 1 and added some Gesso to
 make it pop from the page.  These words sets are a really fun size to use.

 
 
Well that is all from me for another month, I hope you have enjoyed my 2 Crafty inspiration today.
 
 
And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au
 
 
Take care
Stacey xo
 
 
Photobucket