Monday, November 3, 2014

Marilyn's October Creations

Hello everyone!!  
Today I have  two layouts and a canvas to share with you.

"Good Day"


  My first page is inspired in Fall.  Here in NC (northern hemisphere) everything 
is turning in yellow, orange & burgundy colors, it looks amazing!

In this layout I have use  the pretty Autumn leaves chippies.   My tittle is the new 

chipboard Line Words- Happiness Borders and in the top of my page I added the  
Corner Annalise.  I started to work my chippies with a coat of gesso, then I 
applied two coats of Maya Mist with a brush.


To enhance my tittle and the top swirl I traced both chippies to create a 
shadow around them with Tim Holtz distress marker in black color.


I gave different tones of color with distress ink to the leaves.


I used Maja Design papers and Tresor de Luxe lace on my page.

2Crafty Products Used:
Corner Annalise



"CANVAS"


My second project is a home decor piece. Ever since I saw the Bird on a Wire chipboard
 I knew  that I wanted to create something special with it.  It is a 7" x 14" canvas
 that I applied different mediums techniques for an aged look.  For this project
I worked my chippies with Chalkboard paints except the  Avery Vines that I
 painted with green acrylic paint and then I applied matte gel medium with
 art sugar for a cool effect.  

 
 To the Daisy flowers I applied a coat of Heavy gesso and next a coat of Chalkboard paint by Prima.



 2Crafty Products Used:



"HAPPY"

My third project is a layout that I created using the Leafy Rounds, ATC Tiny Hearts and Stars and the Friendship Mini Word Pack.  I only applied gesso to my chippies on this page, so easy!


 I cut the Leafy Round chipboard in pieces and after I gave it a coat of gesso,
 I applied  acrylic paint in green color.


 The tiny hearts give a lovely touch to my page and the title is from Friendship Mini Word pack.


2Crafty Products Used:
Leafy Rounds
ATC Tiny Hearts and Stars
Friendship Mini Word Pack
 
I hope this inspired you to create something special with these beautiful chippies!!
Until next time!!
 
Marilyn

And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au
 
 
 
Photobucket

7 comments:

Nicole Doiron said...

Gorgeous mixed media work Marilyn! Love all the different techniques you used on the chipboard!

Di Garling said...

Great post Marilyn and your techniques you have use on the chippies look great. Gorgeous little canvas.
Cheers Di

JRABS -Jennifer Snyder said...

all the pieces presented are CRAZY amazing with the warm charm you have in real life.!!!!!

Stacey Young said...

They are all beautiful Marilyn!! Love the leaves in the last one, so pretty :)

Helen Tilbury said...

Beautiful pages as always my friend!!

Belle à cropper said...

All your projects are gorgeous !!! I especially love the first one with all the small details like the dominos, they look so real !

Fiona Paltridge said...

Beautiful autumn colours, so warm and cosy xx