Saturday, September 20, 2014

Mixed Media Layout With Start to Finish Video
By Wilma Voermans

Hi , Wilma here today .
When I start a layout I never know what I am going to do.
The most important thing for me is the picture to start with.
I look at it and work from the feeling it gives me.
For this picture I wanted a light feeling on the page,
but fun with the color was stronger and the background became busy.
So I thought, lets throw in some real and chipboard feathers, to get back 
some of that light feeling I had at the start. 
I let them flow to the same side  , to get a feeling of a breeze over the page..
 
Althought I am not a vintage scrapper at all, I love those vintage clock hands.
I like to use them in places where it needs a little accent.
 



2Crafty Chipboard Used
                   Small crazy circle panel ( love those)


The start to finish video:

 And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au

Have a great weekend!
x Wilma x




Photobucket

10 comments:

Sandra said...

This video was fabulous Wilma. As always your work inspires me, I truly love the stencils and chipboard on this one and the selection of colours, just gorgeous. Thank you for creating your videos.

Di Garling said...

Awesome Wilma & so great to see you in action again.Loved it. Cheers Di

Debbi Tehrani said...

Amazing layout, WIlma! Loved watching your video!

Janice Nicholls said...

Loved watching you create this Wilma..... Looks Amazing! x

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous layout Wilma and I loved watching you put it all together!!! Awesome!! ox

Helen Tilbury said...

What an interesting creation & I really enjoyed the video!!

Belle à cropper said...

Amazing work with the chippies !! I love everything you did, so beautiful !! and thank you for the video!

Nicole Doiron said...

I loved watching your video and seeing your creative process! Gorgeous page!

Stacey Young said...

So so beautiful!! Thanks for sharing your video too, such a beautiful, soft creation :)

Fiona Paltridge said...

Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for the video xx