Sunday, August 31, 2014

August Post: From Ebony van der Starre

Hi again everyone,
I have another layout to share with you featuring
some gorgeous 2Crafty products.

These layouts came about as I was teaching my
daughter how to use 'Heidi Swapp color shine" sprays.
 I gave her a little journal and she was
using lot's of my masks and stencils with the sprays.
As she finished with each of the masks
I would rub the excess off the masks
onto a piece of white cardstock , like this one....

 
I have then added some stitching,  washi tapes and  of course
 some 2 crafty chipboard pieces to complete my layout.

This mask by Dina Wakely is my favourite at the moment 
and the loopy font "you" was perfect to use as a 
substitute on the mask! 
It is coloured with a Faber Castell
gelato and then stamped
with a script stamp.

 
Another must have for me are the chevron pieces!!!!
They always make the perfect embellishment!!!
 

And I ALWAYS seem to find myself using circles!
These ones were perfect to add to this page!!
 
   And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au
 
Photobucket

6 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Way cool page, Ebony! Always a treat to see one of your creative layouts!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Love this page Ebony!! Gorgeous bright colours and love all that stitching!! Love the stamping on the chippies too ... looks fabulous!! Absolutely stunning page!! ox

St├ęphanie Papin said...

Ebony, your art to create your layout is amazing ! i can't made such layout with this beautiful art to add your colours, and your chipboard have a beautiful place with this contrast of colours !

Stacey Young said...

Always fun and bright Eb and those chippies just stand out :)

Nicole Doiron said...

Brilliant design! Love your story of how it was created!

Fiona Paltridge said...

Boy I love this style! You rock it! Always get so excited when I see your posts xx