Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Always Follow Your Dream ...
By Stephanie Papin

Hello everyone, Stéphanie here with you !
 Today I am very thrilled  to share with you  my first  DT project for 
2 Crafty Chipboard.  I hope you will enjoy it !


  "Always Follow Your Dreams"
 
 There are so many beautiful chipboard pieces in the 2Crafty range.  My first challenge 
was to choose which beautiful pieces I would choose for my first layout!

In fact, for this layout, I decided to work in the height of my page, 
so I purposely chose a title that occupied a lot of space so that my chipboard would
 play an important role in the layout.
I also wanted to stick a small arabesques on the other side of my layout
it connects my set, and I placed them  so that all my embellishments 
 are placed in a diagonal line.
 
 
2Crafty chipboard products used...
Leafy Shrub Set 2 (unit of 3)[m00494] 
 Mini Swirls 1 (units of 3)[atc037]
Always Follow Your Dreams (unit of 3)
 
On my title, I like to bring color so I moistened my chipboard with water in  
some places with a brush. Before it was dry, I applied a little white liquid ink, 
but only where I put the water. This way my white ink blends well
 and doesn't have sharp edges, but instead it all just blends beautifully. 
 I find it interesting to wet our chipboard with inks or paints as 
 some really beautiful results can be obtained.
 
 
I chose to cut out a part of my leaves, so that  I got a straight edge on 
my chipboard to place along the side of my page .
 
 
Above you will see I have used 2 of the ATC Swirls, to continue the leafy feel,
using them close to my flowers.
 

 
Here is a close up of how the water and paint blended.
 
 

I hope you have enjoyed this page, & I look forward to seeing you back here again
 next month for a new project !
 
 

And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au

Photobucket

8 comments:

JRABS -Jennifer Snyder said...

This is a sensational amazing piece.

Nicole Doiron said...

Gorgeous page Stéphanie! I love it!

Vanessa said...

Superb page Stephanie, just gorgeous. Love the technique on the title, looks great.

Di Garling said...

Brilliant first post Stephanie. Absolutely gorgeous and such great use of the chillies. Cheers Di

Stacey Young said...

Very beautiful Stephanie!

Janice Nicholls said...

WOW!!!! Just Gorgeous Stephanie! x

Margaret Mifsud said...

A stunning page Stephanie!! I love the way you add colour to your chippies, it looks really gorgeous!! ox

Helen Tilbury said...

Stunning work & the chipboard looks amazing!!