Friday, March 14, 2014

A Couple of Layouts to Share
By Resident Guest Designer
Ebony van der Starre

Hi everyone!
I have two layouts to share with you that I have created using lot's 
of gorgeous 2 Crafty chipboard.
The first layout is of my beautiful daughter.
I wanted to remind her of how loved and strong she is.


I AM STRONG, AMAZING,LOVABLE....


I have used the product "Groovy Flowers" as the main focus of my layout.
I began by covering my cardstock with white gesso and creating a
 background with sewing , stamping and washi tapes.
 To create interest and colour I have used
Gelatos and mists.
I then painted my "groovy flowers" with white gesso
and adhered them to my cardstock.
Next I added drops of various mists and diluted with water.





My layout also contains some "Mini Butterflies" and some circles
 cut from the  "Circular Panel".
I left both these elements in their  raw form as I had added so much 
colour already on this layout!
 
 
 
BE IN THE NOW...

 
My second page I want to show you today  is a layout  I made for the
challenge over at "Scrap the Boys" this month.
The challenge is a colour one.

COLOUR COMBO - GREENBLUE & YELLOW
 

I love these "Circle Revolution Frames".




I have used a blue metallic gelato to colour the frame.




I also once again have used parts off the "Circular Panel" and
 painted them with white gesso. 
You can also see some small stars from the "ATC Stars and Hearts Pack". 
 
 I hope this inspires you!
 
Photobucket

9 comments:

Vanessa said...

Ebony, you rock, love both the layouts, so vibrant and fun. Love your work.

Lindy Gillespie said...

Love your fun and colourful work Ebony!!!

Di Garling said...

Awesome post Ebony, love love love them both. Your style & the way you use the chippies is just so inspiring. Cheers Di

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Super funky and arty work, Ebony!! :D

Helen Tilbury said...

I love your funky style Ebony!!

Helen Tilbury said...

I love your funky style Ebony!!

Stacey Young said...

These are gorgeous Eb!! Our styles couldn't be so different but the way you use colour just makes me want to scrap....so inspiring!! Love them :)

Stacey Young said...

These are gorgeous Eb!! Our styles couldn't be so different but the way you use colour just makes me want to scrap....so inspiring!! Love them :)

Nicole Doiron said...

Love your style! Your backgrounds are simply amazing!