Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Inspiration by Felicity Wilson

Hello there :) Its so very special and very lovely to back here posting in the new year
 as a full time designer for 2crafty. I hope I can bring you lots of inspiration 
in the next few months. 
My first share with you is a very boyish page, lots of different mediums used
 to create this arty fun background.
 
"My Happy Boy"



I have applied gesso and then inked and used a black pen around the  "Happy-Title".
Its so perfect in my little cluster.
 
 
Then I have used these super cool light bulbs (just below the 2013).
 I have again used gesso and inked them.
 
 
Then to finish my page I used the scallop border  from the mixed border strips up the
 top which I applied gesso and then layered  washi tape on and some stamping.
 
 
My second creation is a girlie one. I was totally inspired by the photo and wanting
 to create something soft and pretty.
 
" Your Cool"
 
I used the really cute glasses . There tucked in up there in the top left corner.
I used with some gesso and glitter for just the right effect.. 
I think they might feature on my pages more often.
 
 
I added these really cute frames, Francesea's journal frame 
 which I cut and layered throughout my page.
 
 
To finish I added in the cutest soft feather, more gesso and glitter
.
 
 
My last share today, is a page I created for Prima January PPP.
 

I used the feathers again, they are  my favourite piece at the moment!!
 
 
Hope something here inspires you today.
Photobucket

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Stunning work felicity. I love all the details that you add to your pages!!! Just beautiful

Nicole Doiron said...

Masterpieces! I love each of them equally! So many gorgeous details!

Elena Olinevich said...

Totally gorgeous, love all of them

Di Garling said...

Really BEAUTIFUL Felicity. Love them all. Cheers Di

Felicity Wilson said...

oh thanks everyone for you kind sweet words :) Loved creating the pages!! XO

Janice Nicholls said...

Your creations are full of gorgeousness...Love them all.

Aida Domisiewicz said...

Absolutely stunning pages!!! WOW!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wonderful work!!!

Lindy Gillespie said...

Beautiful pages Felicity! so many details xo

Ebony van der Starre said...

Stunning as always!!!