Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Creations By Georgia Heald

Hey guys :)

Georgia here today to share my 2Crafty creations for October.

First up is a fun graphic inspired layout of my son. 


I have used some 2Crafty Chevron Bits & 2Crafty Asst Arrows that have been inked in black to add a bold touch of color.


And have used one of the fabulous 2Crafty World Bubbles which I have painted in white, added a border with a fine liner and backed with some printed paper to co-ordinate with my layout.


Next up is a Christmas layout. 2Crafty have an amazing range of festive themed chippies that add the perfect touch to any craft project.


For this layout, I have used 2Crafty Stars With Dots and 2Crafty Funky Snowflakes which have been painted with gold alcohol ink. I have also used some 2Crafty Mini Christmas Baubles which have been colored with mists and alcohol ink and then added some twinklets diamond dust.


For my title I have used a 2Crafty Merry Christmas Card Pack which has been inked in black.


My last layout I created for an Ingvild Bolme/Prima Marketing blog hop. I have used one of my favourite photos of my parents together.


I have used some stunning 2Crafty Evie Corners between my paper layers as well as a 2Crafty Tree With Sparrows.



Thanks so much for stopping by.
 I hope I have inspired you with some ideas using your 2Crafty chipboard.



Photobucket

6 comments:

Di Garling said...

Fab post as always Georgia. You have worked your magic with all the chippies yet again. Trying to pic a fave but I can't, just love them all. Cheers Di xo

Di Garling said...

Fab post as always Georgia. You have worked your magic with all the chippies yet again. Trying to pic a fave but I can't, just love them all. Cheers Di xo

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous creations Georgia, just love your backgrounds and the simplicity of the chipboard to help embellish them. Adore the one of your parents, such a special moment and of course I love the masculine ones - Fantastic job as always.

Janice Nicholls said...

Gorgeous creations, with amazing details ... Love your work Georgia. xx

Nicole Doiron said...

Very lovely layouts! Love your style!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Super cool work, Georgia!! :D