Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Creations By Georgia Heald

Hey guys :)

Georgia here today to share my 2Crafty creations for October.

First up is a fun graphic inspired layout of my son. 


I have used some 2Crafty Chevron Bits & 2Crafty Asst Arrows that have been inked in black to add a bold touch of color.


And have used one of the fabulous 2Crafty World Bubbles which I have painted in white, added a border with a fine liner and backed with some printed paper to co-ordinate with my layout.


Next up is a Christmas layout. 2Crafty have an amazing range of festive themed chippies that add the perfect touch to any craft project.


For this layout, I have used 2Crafty Stars With Dots and 2Crafty Funky Snowflakes which have been painted with gold alcohol ink. I have also used some 2Crafty Mini Christmas Baubles which have been colored with mists and alcohol ink and then added some twinklets diamond dust.


For my title I have used a 2Crafty Merry Christmas Card Pack which has been inked in black.


My last layout I created for an Ingvild Bolme/Prima Marketing blog hop. I have used one of my favourite photos of my parents together.


I have used some stunning 2Crafty Evie Corners between my paper layers as well as a 2Crafty Tree With Sparrows.



Thanks so much for stopping by.
 I hope I have inspired you with some ideas using your 2Crafty chipboard.



Photobucket