Monday, October 7, 2013

Inspiration from Resident Guest Designer Nadia Cannizzo


"Just The 2 Of You" layout by Nadia Cannizzo

Hi everyone! Its Nadia Cannizzo here today, sharing a layout I created
 using some beautiful 2Crafty chipboard. Vanessa is SO SO generous
 and I am privileged to have so many wonderful pieces to play with. 
I have yet to find a piece of 2Crafty chipboard I cannot use on my projects :)
 
 
 
So to start with I have used the smallest piece from the stunning
 12"Clock Face Frames, and as with all the pieces on this layout
 I painted them white with Gesso and then with white paint before adding
 some yellow paint to make the page bright.


 
 In the image above, you can see I have used a frame behind the picture. 
This one is Bec's Frame,  while the front flourishes are Cassie's Flourishes 
 which have such an elegant detail and look to them.

 
 Just above, I have used a circle piece which was left over from another 
chipboard piece I had used ages ago. The detailed circle piece is
 called Flower Medallions.


 Lastly, here is one of the ever gorgeous 2Crafty title, Just The 2 Of.. 
the title says "Just The 2 Of Us" but I thought it was more
appropriate to say "Just The 2 Of You"
 
 Hope I provided some inspiration for you today :) 
To see more of my work,  please see my blog HERE 
 
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Nicole Doiron said...

I love it!

Vanessa said...

Stunning Nadia, love the hint of colour on your traditional white, great photo of the girls.

Di Garling said...

Exquisite layout Nadia, totally gorgeous. Cheers Di xo