Sunday, September 1, 2013

September Creations by Georgia Heald

Hi everyone :)
Georgia here today sharing my projects using some gorgeous 2Crafty chipboard pieces.

Today
In a softer more feminine style than I normally create, I have used a 2Crafty Albert Square Frame around my edges. I have painted it in gesso, applied a light rough coat of distress ink and then cut the frame into smaller pieces before gluing around the edge of my page.


Hi everyone :)
Georgia here today sharing my projects using some gorgeous 2Crafty chipboard pieces.
 

Today
In a softer more feminine style than I normally create, I have used a 
2Crafty Albert Square Frame around my edges. I have painted it in
 gesso, applied a light rough coat of distress ink and then cut the frame
 into smaller pieces before gluing around the edge of my page.

I have also used cut pieces of the Albert Frame underneath my 
flower clusters and to the side. I have also used a circle remnant
 from the Clock Face Frames.


For my title I have used a 2Crafty Loopy Font Today chipboard piece.
 I have painted it in gesso and then applied a coat of Shimmerz over the top.




Camden

This is a layout I created as a guest designer at CSI last month
 as part of the 2Crafty design team collaboration. 



I have used a 2Crafty Polaroid Frame which has been painted with a 
few coats of white acrylic paint and then I have sanded back the edges 
slightly with an Ingvild Bolme distressing tool to give it a weathered look.


I have also added some 2Crafty Chevron Bits and a 2Crafty Arrow 
which have both been inked with Ingvild Bolme Chalk Edgers.



Lucky

My final project is a layout created for a guest designer spot this month 
at Once Upon A Sketch Challenge.


I have used a 2Crafty Polaroid Frame underneath my photo. 
I have painted it white, distressed and inked the edges with distress ink
 and added some stamping to the edges to help it blend with my background.


 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Georgia xox

Photobucket