Sunday, September 15, 2013

Altered Rustic Grunge Boards with Heather .

Hello everyone. 

My turn at 2Crafty today and
 I have some Grunge projects to share with you.

THESE TWO PROJECTS 
are both created on a chipboard Base .


 I covered the board with paper and then began layering lots of yummo chippies
 and metal elements. Next  I applied massive amounts of ink and paint and
 finished off with Tim Holtz crackle paint .

2 Crafty Products Used
  chipboard/frames-tiny-kathleens


'GRUNGE BOARD LAYOUT ' 


 This project is on a base of chipboard, covered with paper. 
Next I added a smaller piece of chipboard over the top .
The hexagons are covered in paper, stamped , inked and completed with 
Tim Holtz Crackle paint , which creates a beautiful, deep richness 
on the chipboard pieces .
I trimmed the Henri's Frame and placed it on the side and bottom of my photo.

2Crafty materials used




And finally a Vintage layout I created in June.

'FRIENDSHIP' 
Thanks for popping by our blog .
I truly hope I have inspired you to play with some of these wonderful chippies on your work.
Big hugz to you all
 xooxox

Photobucket

9 comments:

Vanessa said...

As always Heather, sensational projects. That Altered Board is something out of the box - just stunning.

Di Garling said...

All are truly beautiful Heather & just so you. I think the second one would have to be my fave. So many fab details. Great post. Cheers Di. Xo

Heather Jacob said...

thanks so much Vanessa and Di , I was happy with these projects and they really showcase the richness of the chippies .. hugz to both of you x

Sarah said...

These are stunning Heather - I really love the altered board. It is amazing!

Jan Rankine said...

Absolutely amazing Heather!!

Sue Althouse said...

Wow, these are just gorgeous! So much detail and beauty, yet the photos still come through. So well done.

Janice Nicholls said...

Gorgeous pieces Heather...
beautiful rich colours and incredibly beautiful details, and layering on the altered board and 1st layout....amazing chippie treatment also.
Fabulous background stamping details and chippie pieces on the 2nd layout. Love it. xx

Lindy Gillespie said...

Beautiful projects Heather - you do vintage so well - just amazing

Chantalle said...

Gosh Heather, sensational!!