Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Reveal by Georgia Heald

Hi everyone :)
Thanks so much for stopping by the 2Crafty Blog. 
Today I have 3 projects to share.

'Who You Are'

For this layout I have used 2Crafty
Light Bulbs
Marisa Corners


I have cut the Marisa Corners into smaller pieces to suit my page. 
All my chipboard has been painted with a grey Luminarte H20 watercolor paint. 
The Corner pieces have then been smeared with gesso while the light bulbs 
I have lightly inked in black and added a little gesso.



'Smile'


For this layout, I have used two 2crafty Clock Faces as a
 jumping point  to build my layers around.


As well as a gorgeous 2crafty Smile Loopy Font as my title and a 
Harriet Border as a base for my flowers. All chipboard has been inked 
with different shades of Ingvild Bolme Fluid Chalk edgers.



Next up is a journal cover I created as part of my Ingvild Bolme design team work. 


I have used two pieces of 2Crafty Rosie's Corners. These have been
 inked in white then I have shaded with a mid tan shade. They make
 a great base to bring together all my smaller elements.

 
Thanks so much for looking!
 
Georgia


Photobucket

9 comments:

Elena Olinevich said...

great projects, Georgia, love them all

Vanessa said...

Absolutely stunning projects Georgia, love the grungy, yet feminine feel. Love them all.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

These are really beautiful, Georgia!! Love the way you photographed the journal! Looks great! :D

Kimberly Kett said...

Just GORGEOUS both of them!

Di Garling said...

Fantastic post Georgia, love them all. Cheers Di xo

Di Garling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan Rankine said...

Awesome Georgia

Nicole Doiron said...

Exquisitely gorgeous!

Sarah said...

Stunning Georgia!!!